Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    No it's not impossible. Satan has lived since the dawn of time, right? So could he not pretend to be an idiot on a fart fetish forum? Since you can't prove that he could not, then he must be, or so your arguments claim.

Saint Nicholas has been around since Satan. That's why the names sound so similar. One letter difference? Santa is as old as Satan, who is you, who lives on a planet several hundred million years old. Since you haven't proven me wrong, I am right. amirite?

Because YOU are the one defining them in your own mind, idiot. These are YOUR claims. That others have claimed them in the past is irrelevant. You CHOOSE to accept them and force them to co-mingle in ways they do not.

Elite Member
    Chiun, Remphan, Baal & Moloch are all Saturn.
    Acts 7:43
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remphan
    Amos 5:26
    http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/4345-chiun

The tabarnacle of moloch is the worship of Saturn through sacrificing children.
    2 Kings 23:10, Jer 32:35
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#section_4

Baal of Carthage
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba%CA%BFal#section_2
    2 Kings 10:19, Psalm 106:28, Jer 19:5

Also, no. Agnostics do not believe in God. They claim to not know if there is a God. You should know this, if you are as studious as you claim.

The term comes from Gnosis, to know. Agnosis would be to "not know". So Agnostic is one who claims not to know. Not one who believes in a non-Jesus God.

No, you are wrong again. You must listen to a lot of Christian hate speak on the radio. Deism is any belief in any God. What you are thinking of is Paganism, which is a blanket term for any belief in a non-Abrahamic God.

And really? You don't understand that I was emulating your methods? To speak more simply, I was copying your thought process. I copied you. So when you lashed out at me, you lashed out at yourself. You argued against your own process. To drive this point home, I copied your lashing out verbatim to instill the fact that even YOU believe that your methods fail.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    No, you are wrong again. You must listen to a lot of Christian hate speak on the radio. Deism is any belief in any God. What you are thinking of is Paganism, which is a blanket term for any belief in a non-Abrahamic God.

And really? You don't understand that I was emulating your methods? To speak more simply, I was copying your thought process. I copied you. So when you lashed out at me, you lashed out at yourself. You argued against your own process. To drive this point home, I copied your lashing out verbatim to instill the fact that even YOU believe that your methods fail.
    lol, he doesn't understand it when i do it either.

Active Member 03042017
    He reminds of this time I was in the car changing the radio station and heard some Christian talk radio. The guy said that evolution is impossible because if you put an airplane in a field and left it there for a billion years it wouldn't evolve, so why would humans evolve for the course of time? I face palmed so hard...

This gemiwine character is either trolling you guys and laughing himself to sleep for wasting your time, or is a completely lost cause.

What can be rewarding about arguing with somebody who's always wrong? I don't really see the point. He doesn't even recognise that he's lost every single argument he's started so why do you keep going?

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    This gemiwine character is either trolling you guys and laughing himself to sleep for wasting your time, or is a completely lost cause.

What can be rewarding about arguing with somebody who's always wrong? I don't really see the point. He doesn't even recognise that he's lost every single argument he's started so why do you keep going?
    It entertains us. I get a kick out of reading his post because when you actually think about what he said it baffles you at how he came up with it and/or believed that it is feasible. Gets frustrating when he doesn't even try though. You should have seen the other thread he started, the stuff he was saying... it would have made any scientist/physicist cry at the proofs he was using to state that Aliens were really just fallen angels.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    It entertains us. I get a kick out of reading his post because when you actually think about what he said it baffles you at how he came up with it and/or believed that it is feasible. Gets frustrating when he doesn't even try though. You should have seen the other thread he started, the stuff he was saying... it would have made any scientist/physicist cry at the proofs he was using to state that Aliens were really just fallen angels.
    Mudo if aliens according to scientist & physicist are extraterrestial beings would they be considered celestial?

No. Celestial is "of the stars", not "of another planet". Also, since we would be aliens to the aliens, doesn't that make us automatically celestial since WE are also in space?