clips4sale
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Gravity is physics but you only NEED to learn physics in order to use gravity for a specific purpose if I want to make certain things like bombs, biohazard chemicals, medicines, weapons & masonry to counteract with the world.
    What the hell.

Gravity is why humans are mortal & able to function physically & grow, wherein celsestial beings don't have gravitation which is what makes them immortal & can function without being physically visible to the naked eye of a human.
    Jesus Christ, what drivel.

I know this is a fart forum, but that doesn't mean all the things you say need to be pulled out of your arse.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 3rd May 2012 at 10:55 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    LOL at the idea of responding to that gibberish. All I want from a discussion like this is for people like you to finally realise you're wrong and give up on all this crap. That would make the world approximately 1% better for me. Not that important, not a big issue, but it would reduce the stupidity levels a little bit enough for the level to be raised slightly.

Can you see that contradiction? You do think it's "truth" and you're inviting us to do the work to prove that it's true, rather than proving it yourself. Just as I said.

All your crap is to do with having "truth" on your side. Give up on that and you'll immediately come across a lot better in these discussions.
    How can I realise the TRUTH that I'm wrong & your right since you believe TRUTH dosent exist according to philosophy? If people follow me then the fault would be on their behalf because that would only mean that they haven't researched & investigated anything but took my word for it which is an example on why I don't go to church. You don't need followers to believe that the sky is blue unless your color blind.

A person can never teach you how to defend yourself from a bully if you don't have the courage to go out and do it yourself. Learning is experiencing so if you go out & find the truth about something. You never should take a mans word on it. Otherwise its like taking your word on how I'm wrong so I will investigate that claim to find out whether its true or not & I'm never afraid to admit fault as I have did before previous times on this thread.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 3rd May 2012 at 11:01 PM.

If you believe all that then please debate your subjects with evidence and facts, rather than just claiming what you know is true.

Elite Member
    I'll stop you there. If aliens exist, they exist on other planets, not "the heavens". Please try to not confuse facts with nonsense if at all possible.

All the rest - everything after where I stopped you - archfiends, fallen angels and so on: into the bin with it, for it is entirely garbage. Your words do not become "evidence" at any point, so you can get that out of your head as well.

Nope, keep working please. Since you're the one who thinks this stuff needs to be believed rather than ignored, you're the one who needs to provide the evidence to convince us.
    Look up the word planet in the dictionary & you wll see that the word planet in greek means wandering star. Look up the definitions of archfiend, fallen angels & you tell me what they mean since they have no meaning accrding to your definition.

I can care less if you want to ignore or it or believe. You have a brain so use it to discover & convince yourself.

You don't understand the dictionary definitions you're reading. That's about all there is to say. If I wanted dictionary definitions of random things I'd rather sit down with a dictionary than have a discussion with you.

planet |ˈplanɪt|
    noun
    a celestial body moving in an elliptical orbit around a star.
    • chiefly Astrology, historical a celestial body distinguished from the fixed stars by having an apparent motion of its own (including the moon and sun), esp. with reference to its supposed influence on people and events.
    The nine planets of the solar system are either gas giants—Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune—or smaller rocky bodies—Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and Pluto. The minor planets, or asteroids, orbit mainly between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter.
    DERIVATIVES
    planetology |ˌplaniˈtäləjē| |ˈplønəˈtɑlədʒi| |-ˈtɒlədʒi| noun
    ORIGIN Middle English : from Old French planete, from late Latin planeta, planetes, from Greek planētēs ‘wanderer, planet,’ from planan ‘wander.’

I don't know why you think it's important to adhere to the ancient Greek origins of the word, and to take the term "wandering star" literally. The term comes from a time when astrological knowledge was limited. A planet is not a star. There's no argument - a planet is not a star, and our contemporary Greek friends do not say that planets are stars.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 3rd May 2012 at 11:41 PM.

Elite Member
    You don't understand the dictionary definitions you're reading. That's about all there is to say. If I wanted dictionary definitions of random things I'd rather sit down with a dictionary than have a discussion with you.

planet |ˈplanɪt|
    noun
    a celestial body moving in an elliptical orbit around a star.
    • chiefly Astrology, historical a celestial body distinguished from the fixed stars by having an apparent motion of its own (including the moon and sun), esp. with reference to its supposed influence on people and events.
    The nine planets of the solar system are either gas giants—Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune—or smaller rocky bodies—Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and Pluto. The minor planets, or asteroids, orbit mainly between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter.
    DERIVATIVES
    planetology |ˌplaniˈtäləjē| |ˈplønəˈtɑlədʒi| |-ˈtɒlədʒi| noun
    ORIGIN Middle English : from Old French planete, from late Latin planeta, planetes, from Greek planētēs ‘wanderer, planet,’ from planan ‘wander.’

I don't know why you think it's important to adhere to the ancient Greek origins of the word, and to take the term "wandering star" literally. The term comes from a time when astrological knowledge was limited. A planet is not a star. There's no argument - a planet is not a star, and our contemporary Greek friends do not say that planets are stars.
    Define a star since it is considered "a heavenly body, especially a planet" in the dictionary. Also explain why when you see a planet it looks just like a star? They say the 2 stars aligned with the moon is a planet.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 4th May 2012 at 06:08 AM.

Google it, retard.

Aliens are extraterrestrials that are located in the heavens which makes them celestial beings, divine in nature, angelic, cherubic & seraphic. Fallen angels used to be cherubic & seraphic but where dethrowned from heaven that are now defined as evil spirits, aliens & ghost that are immortal to this change in position since they are archfiends to the angels. Since you don't accept this as evidence you should investigate into it & find out yourself without my interpretation on it.
    1- Prove that it makes them celestial. We are in the heavens too.

2- Prove that they are angelic. Do not use the bible.

3- Prove that they are immortal.

4- I have investigated it, and have come to a different conclusion. Did you not watch my youtube video? YOU have the burden of proof. So prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Google it, retard.
    Exactly. It's not difficult.

You're behaving like we're in the 15th century, gemiwine.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    1- Prove that it makes them celestial. We are in the heavens too.

2- Prove that they are angelic. Do not use the bible.

3- Prove that they are immortal.

4- I have investigated it, and have come to a different conclusion. Did you not watch my youtube video? YOU have the burden of proof. So prove it.
    this.