clips4sale
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cult Of Saturn

Active Member 03042017
    How about this, is gravity a hoax? It is after all the a basic rudimentary concept of physic's. And according to you, anyone who believes in physic's is a lunatic who lacks knowledge.

Technically, Mudofale, a theory requires a great deal of evidence. A hypothesis requires little evidence, as it is an educated guess. Only when observations have been made can a theory be formed to explain the observations.

Also, Gemwine, you are yet to prove that angels ARE aliens, and more importantly, that if they exist, they are immortal. Prove it. Prove that they are immortal.

And clearly no, not everything made of celestial dust is eternal. The Earth is made of celestial dust. It is not eternal. We are made from the earth which is celestial dust, and we are not eternal. Anything with a physical form is prone to decay. That is the law of Entropy, that is the law as revealed by Thoth.

So aside from that failure in understanding, what is your evidence that aliens are angels AND that they are immortal?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    The difference is that I acknowledge what I say is based upon evidence and opinion, and can change as new evidence comes to light.

Whereas you are claiming what you're saying is "truth", even though what you're using as evidence is either completely absurd or you've misunderstood it on every level.

The difference between these two positions is that you are claiming authority with your link to "truth". Since we don't live in the 15th century, and fewer people are brainwashed nowadays, the onus is on you to provide all the evidence necessary to back up your claims to truth. Having failed to do this, you have resorted to telling us it's best to just believe the same thing as you. In other words, you have nothing.

Anyway you can't be taken seriously, so what's the point in this discussion? Your connection of evolution with Hitler means this has become too stupid and the conversation is over.
    Exactly but your views on me to your own acknowledgment can never become truth as you want it to be with zero evidence coming from you.

Once again you are steady accusing me of making up claims. The evidence I used was the dictionary & your saying that is absurb? How can I have misunderstood it if I never edited the meaings when all I did was copy & paste the exact definitions.

The links I used are strickly for reference purposes which I never claimed to be truth. Its not my job to prove anything to you. What's funny is that you & your friends here do the same thing by providing links to prove your point about me. When that fails then you attack my character based on your cynic. If you or anyone can't research it yourself & find out the truth about it then I'm not going to attempt to get you to believe me regardless. You & everyone else fails to this because your wither too lazy too inviestigate it or your just not interested period. Your actually wrong about the brainwashing part. There are more people brainwashed today like never before. Science & philosophy are not truths yet your passing them off to me to be just that.

What's the point of you responding to me if you know everything about me to be false & apocryphal? I used evolution as an example of why science fails at certain levels of ideas made up by people who want to pass them off as truth like you.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 3rd May 2012 at 09:13 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    How about this, is gravity a hoax? It is after all the a basic rudimentary concept of physic's. And according to you, anyone who believes in physic's is a lunatic who lacks knowledge.
    You dont have to learn physics to know that gravity exist. You just have a habit of putting words in my mouth that I never said.

LOL at the idea of responding to that gibberish. All I want from a discussion like this is for people like you to finally realise you're wrong and give up on all this crap. That would make the world approximately 1% better for me. Not that important, not a big issue, but it would reduce the stupidity levels a little bit enough for the level to be raised slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    The links I used are strickly for reference purposes which I never claimed to be truth.

[...]

If you or anyone can't research it yourself & find out the truth about it
    Can you see that contradiction? You do think it's "truth" and you're inviting us to do the work to prove that it's true, rather than proving it yourself. Just as I said.

All your crap is to do with having "truth" on your side. Give up on that and you'll immediately come across a lot better in these discussions.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 3rd May 2012 at 09:24 PM.

You dont have to learn physics to know that gravity exist. You just have a habit of putting words in my mouth that I never said.
    Gravity would not exist as a concept without physics, which is something you keep categorically rejecting.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Technically, Mudofale, a theory requires a great deal of evidence. A hypothesis requires little evidence, as it is an educated guess. Only when observations have been made can a theory be formed to explain the observations.

Also, Gemwine, you are yet to prove that angels ARE aliens, and more importantly, that if they exist, they are immortal. Prove it. Prove that they are immortal.

And clearly no, not everything made of celestial dust is eternal. The Earth is made of celestial dust. It is not eternal. We are made from the earth which is celestial dust, and we are not eternal. Anything with a physical form is prone to decay. That is the law of Entropy, that is the law as revealed by Thoth.

So aside from that failure in understanding, what is your evidence that aliens are angels AND that they are immortal?
    Aliens are extraterrestrials that are located in the heavens which makes them celestial beings, divine in nature, angelic, cherubic & seraphic. Fallen angels used to be cherubic & seraphic but where dethrowned from heaven that are now defined as evil spirits, aliens & ghost that are immortal to this change in position since they are archfiends to the angels. Since you don't accept this as evidence you should investigate into it & find out yourself without my interpretation on it.

Aliens are extraterrestrials that are located in the heavens
    I'll stop you there. If aliens exist, they exist on other planets, not "the heavens". Please try to not confuse facts with nonsense if at all possible.

All the rest - everything after where I stopped you - archfiends, fallen angels and so on: into the bin with it, for it is entirely garbage. Your words do not become "evidence" at any point, so you can get that out of your head as well.

Since you don't accept this as evidence you should investigate into it & find out yourself without my interpretation on it.
    Nope, keep working please. Since you're the one who thinks this stuff needs to be believed rather than ignored, you're the one who needs to provide the evidence to convince us.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 3rd May 2012 at 10:08 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Gravity is physics but you only NEED to learn physics in order to use gravity for a specific purpose if I want to make certain things like bombs, biohazard chemicals, medicines, weapons & masonry to counteract with the world. Gravity is why humans are mortal & able to function physically & grow, wherein celsestial beings don't have gravitation which is what makes them immortal & can function without being physically visible to the naked eye of a human.