clips4sale
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty girl farting, that's me! FREE VIDEO!!

get a real job

Baned User
    wow, what a negative response.

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay, but if you can relocate from mygirlfund it would be fantastic, lol. the site isn't exactly accessible to everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post

welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay, but if you can relocate from mygirlfund it would be fantastic, lol. the site isn't exactly accessible to everybody.
    +100...
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

CarmenReina
    Thank you Brian75 it's a social network so you tell me who you are and I send you video

CarmenReina

Hey thanks, i might sound old but how do i do it ?

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmenReina View Post
    Hey thanks, i might sound old but how do i do it ?
    if you care to operate from clips4sale then that's one thing, but from what i hear the pay is less than mgf where you can charge whatever you want. either way i'd recommend uploading samples to mediafire.com or another upload service so everybody here is able to access it. of course, it's your choice and if you want to stick exclusively to mgf then that's your call. just keep in mind that not everybody can access it.

CarmenReina
    if you care to operate from clips4sale then that's one thing, but from what i hear the pay is less than mgf where you can charge whatever you want. either way i'd recommend uploading samples to mediafire.com or another upload service so everybody here is able to access it. of course, it's your choice and if you want to stick exclusively to mgf then that's your call. just keep in mind that not everybody can access it.
    Thanks for your kind advice I'm actually happy to stick to mgf and I'm pretty reluctant to pass videos through mediafire, let alone samples which I wouldn't have control over
    If someone wants to see the video he is welcome to sign up freely and ask me about it. Otherwise we can talk happily anyway ^-^

CarmenReina
    I thought you meant relocate the thread to a MGF area

Thk's try it...!!!

T-h-i-s.
    Eproctophilia.