clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Getting Ready For Another War?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    obviously... wrong korea... don't comment on international affairs if you don't have knowledge about them unless it's to ask questions.
    I know that Korea works with the US in the council on foreign relations & were're not going to war with them.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    So to sum it up you just said....

Or did I miss read your post.

Just because were stocking up on weapons doesn't mean were about to go to war. And just because it's all calm on the home front doesn't mean a storm isn't about to come crashing down. We most likely will be engaged in some sort of battle in the next few years, who knows. All I know is, what difference will it make if you know a war is coming, or if it's announced to the public on TV? Not a damn thing, you'll still be in your apartment trolling on the forum while bombs drop all over the country side. Just a waste of effort to jump to conclusions.
    You must of not read The Art Of War by Sun Tzu "In peace prepare for war, in war prepare for peace." The NDAA is just a front to an upcoming false attack just like 9/11 made by the government as an excuse to detain you. Hitler blamed the Jews for Germany's lost to ww1 & detained them the same way when Germany was at peace. Just as we have an espionage military base in other countries. UN & foreign troops are espionages here in their private bases in current training to prepare for battle on the home front. I don't sit & watch TV to expect the news to report this because they will never do that. Which is why you do your research by exploring instead accepting what the government told you.

Baned User
    lol gemi. obviously trolling with korea. look up the difference between north and south korea's policies. "but i already knew they were different." no you didn't, lol. you made it clear.

Active Member 03042017
    lol gemi. obviously trolling with korea. look up the difference between north and south korea's policies. "but i already knew they were different." no you didn't, lol. you made it clear.
    I still think hes the worlds greatest troll. Hes so good at it, hes convinced himself that hes right.

I don't even know my foreign policies that well (you would think I do as many articles I read) but I've been slacking lately.

Baned User
    hey, i'm not the most educated on most things, but i'm damn good at coming up with the correct facts when the time is right. that's all that matters, isn't it?

Active Member 03042017
    hey, i'm not the most educated on most things, but i'm damn good at coming up with the correct facts when the time is right. that's all that matters, isn't it?

+1

Before I post things in G mans threads I always google/ dig my facts to make sure he can't poke holes in it. The logic maybe be off but thats just how my brain functions. Never hurts to double check before you look like a doof cause you said Korea was the super power of the United States or something dumb like that.