clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US Getting Ready For Another War?

Elite Member

US Getting Ready For Another War?

Active Member 03042017
    Is this a shock to you or something? Not like we haven't been engaged in a war for the past 90 years.

Baned User
    I'm sick of these motherfucking tanks on this motherfucking train

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Is this a shock to you or something? Not like we haven't been engaged in a war for the past 90 years.
    War on US soil? No not in 90 years.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    War on US soil? No not in 90 years.
    And what makes you think it's on U.S. soil? Because were transporting them across flat land? Do you think we buy all our tanks from other nations? If anything, we make tanks for our allies, and most of those weren't even tanks... just APC's. Actually, I don't even think a single tank was on that transport.

Baned User
    And what makes you think it's on U.S. soil? Because were transporting them across flat land? Do you think we buy all our tanks from other nations? If anything, we make tanks for our allies, and most of those weren't even tanks... just APC's. Actually, I don't even think a single tank was on that transport.
    but if that's the case then my line isn't as funny.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    but if that's the case then my line isn't as funny.
    Sorry lol, just hate when people jump to conclusions. Like, do people realize how long it takes to assemble a F-16 (just an example)? Takes months... it's not like baking a cake. This stuff takes months to build. Those tanks alone probably took a year to come up with, people fail to realize when a war breaks out you have a matter of less then a month to assemble an army and defend yourself. Can you build over 1,000 tanks in less then a week? Because thats how long it took Hilter to take over a large majority of his neighbors.

Not saying the gov't isn't dangerous, but you under estimate how ready they are. Can't be like "OH SHIT, KOREA IS ABOUT TO INVADE. WHAT WES GON' DO?" Thats how you die, George Washington surprised his enemies on Christmas and won that battle because they weren't ready. Always be prepared for anything and you can never lose. Simple really.

Elite Member
    Sorry lol, just hate when people jump to conclusions. Like, do people realize how long it takes to assemble a F-16 (just an example)? Takes months... it's not like baking a cake. This stuff takes months to build. Those tanks alone probably took a year to come up with, people fail to realize when a war breaks out you have a matter of less then a month to assemble an army and defend yourself. Can you build over 1,000 tanks in less then a week? Because thats how long it took Hilter to take over a large majority of his neighbors.

Not saying the gov't isn't dangerous, but you under estimate how ready they are. Can't be like "OH SHIT, KOREA IS ABOUT TO INVADE. WHAT WES GON' DO?" Thats how you die, George Washington surprised his enemies on Christmas and won that battle because they weren't ready. Always be prepared for anything and you can never lose. Simple really.
    The gov has been planning this for years up to this point when they can go to war on this turf. I live in Houston & they have a local federal military base for Private troops, foreign & domestic right next to a local neighborhood not far from me, ready for martial law to detain us If they feel were're suspected terrorist. Years I have heard of military construction of camps, bases & weaponry to happen here on US soil. This is not to be confused with the regular military base & NASA that I know of that's located far from local houses & apartments. I don't know about Korea given the fact that they work with the US but know that its no suprise that were're getting ready for a showdown in America soon from all our tax money invested for this.

Active Member 03042017
    The gov has been planning this for years up to this point when they can go to war on this turf. I live in Houston & they have a local federal military base for Private troops, foreign & domestic right next to a local neighborhood not far from me, ready for martial law to detain us If they feel were're suspected terrorist. Years I have heard of military construction of camps, bases & weaponry to happen here on US soil. This is not to be confused with the regular military base & NASA that I know of that's located far from local houses & apartments. I don't know about Korea given the fact that they work with the US but know that its no suprise that were're getting ready for a showdown in America soon from all our tax money invested for this.
    So to sum it up you just said....

Or did I miss read your post.

Just because were stocking up on weapons doesn't mean were about to go to war. And just because it's all calm on the home front doesn't mean a storm isn't about to come crashing down. We most likely will be engaged in some sort of battle in the next few years, who knows. All I know is, what difference will it make if you know a war is coming, or if it's announced to the public on TV? Not a damn thing, you'll still be in your apartment trolling on the forum while bombs drop all over the country side. Just a waste of effort to jump to conclusions.
    Last edited by Mudofale; 26th January 2012 at 10:11 AM.

Baned User
    I don't know about Korea given the fact that they work with the US
    obviously... wrong korea... don't comment on international affairs if you don't have knowledge about them unless it's to ask questions.