clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bad News: Megaupload.com, shut down

Yes,I read same thing about him.
    farting is sexy...farting in jeans is hot

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    so wait, how does megaupload care little? i'm confused as to what you're saying here, lol.
    Because they knowingly put servers on U.S. soil, which is a pretty big mistake for such a large file hosting service who promotes piracy acts.

Baned User
    that is a mistake they made but i doubt it was because they didn't care about the site, lol.

I love it when a girl shows off her smelly feet and stinky farts!

Active Member 03042017
    What I never understood about people not wanting their things checked at airports, check points, etc etc. is Why are you so mad they're trying to keep you safe? What do you have to hide? If it's nothing, be calm and get it over with. But nope, people will cry and moan until an extremist group crashes a plane into a building. Then they're the first to point fingers at everyone who didn't beef up security. I'm not promoting SOPA or ACTA (whatever that is) just noticing a pattern everywhere that people are complaining even more about safety or privacy.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    What I never understood about people not wanting their things checked at airports, check points, etc etc. is Why are you so mad they're trying to keep you safe? What do you have to hide? If it's nothing, be calm and get it over with. But nope, people will cry and moan until an extremist group crashes a plane into a building. Then they're the first to point fingers at everyone who didn't beef up security. I'm not promoting SOPA or ACTA (whatever that is) just noticing a pattern everywhere that people are complaining even more about safety or privacy.
    there's a difference between not wanting them to see our content and giving them full rights to do anything they want. a check up to a thousand dollars may hurt your wallet, but a blank check will be worse... especially if it doesn't necessarily need a dollar amount input and could ask for more.