Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
the paper money being debt idea stems from an oversimplification of what money represents at each stage of its production and distribution. to put it simply, cookies are not cookie dough once they become cookies and they are not poo until after digestion. money is representative of debt at the time of production but that meaning does not translate even through distribution. in the public it is representative of material wealth comparable to other materials indicated by similar measures of wealth using the money as a form of measurement similar to a yardstick. the ultimate goal of those vids btw is to promote communism. tbh, in theory i love the idea of communism and i wish it worked. unfortunately, it never has and never will because of the human element and the fact that it takes very little greed to ruin it for everybody.

regardless, those vids take metaphors literally and allow the details to get lost in the middle (sadly, like most "conspiracy" vids/clips). you should do the research and learn to think for yourself. there are a lot of very good and well researched "conspiracy" vids out there that i am more than willing to support... the ones you are linking to are just not them.
The Knights Templars started the banking system and communism but were expelled by the higher governments.