clips4sale
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    Don't expect me to click on that. Communicate using your own words or forget it.
    Well you won't convine me that the bible is false if you can't prove it. Its easy for anyone to believe that wthout any proof, why you think its so accepted by many people like you? What you fail to realize is these same people who convinced you that the bible is nothing but fairy tales know that the bible is true & using it to conquer the world like constantine did. Let's see genesis explains the serpant telling man he can be like God now you got peopl today like our gov trying to be like God by estalishing their own ungodly laws. Revelation explains michael the archangel defeating the dragon in heaven. So why you have movies like "dragon slayer" "star wars" "star trek" "clash of the titans" & other movies & series promoting fallen angels & so many ideas based on supernatural beings that had to come from the bible?
    Last edited by gemiwine; 4th January 2012 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    The truth about your gov & your culture.
    In what sense?

Well let's see. The catholi church taught you & many that the bible is false & has been translated to fit their agenda. True but they didn't tell you that the catholics know that the bible is true & is twisting scripture, using it to conquer the world. Its pretty simple if you open your mind instead of listening to other fairy tale books called politics & philosophy sorry if I spelled it wrong but the link can explain it better than I can.
    I'm not going to visit that link. What you've just said is a load of rubbish by the way.

The bible is a book that people support through blind faith, and you are doing the same old thing of saying "prove it wrong" rather than taking responsibility yourself for proving it right. I could pick anything that couldn't be proved wrong, and really really believe it if I wanted to. It wouldn't make it true.

Science and philosophy (written by lots of different people, all contradicting one another, but since there is no such thing as absolute truth this is part of the fun) build ideas upon empirical evidence, and when new evidence emerges to challenge their conclusions, they are flexible enough to change them and make new conclusions. Call it fairy tale logic if you like but it's not about belief. Philosophy isn't about trying to reach absolute truth anymore - it hasn't been for about 300 years.

People who believe in absolute truth are ignorant because they're blinkered to how multiple the world actually is, and they usually try to force their "truth" on other people in some way. You've taken to trolling internet forums with your unfounded gibberish, which I'll admit is better than trying to start up wars with your unfounded gibberish. So bravo for that, but either way it's still unfounded gibberish.

Well you won't convine me that the bible is false if you can't prove it. Its easy for anyone to believe that wthout any proof, why you think its so accepted by many people like you?
    Not believing in something that somebody else has decided is true isn't itself some kind of belief; it's just a sensible way of not being a gullible fuckwit. The onus is on you to prove it if you think I have to believe it too. If I told you that you have a miniscule elephant up your arse somewhere - one that isn't visible through X-rays or any modern scientific methods, but is definitely there and I really really believe it, how would you prove me wrong?

Seriously that's the same level as what you're saying. In the end you'd say "look there is no elephant up my arse unless you're able to prove it," which is exactly the correct response, and that's the response you're getting from everyone who isn't following you. But it's hilarious that you're so determined to believe this thing - this elephant up your arse, or the bible being God's word rather than the writings and rewritings of people with human agendas - that you're saying everyone who won't blindly follow you is swallowed up by some kind of negative belief of their own.

What you fail to realize is these same people who convinced you that the bible is nothing but fairy tales know that the bible is true & using it to conquer the world like constantine did. Let's see genesis explains the serpant telling man he can be like God now you got peopl today like our gov trying to be like God by estalishing their own ungodly laws. Revelation explains michael the archangel defeating the dragon in heaven. So why you have movies like "dragon slayer" "star wars" "star trek" "clash of the titans" & other movies & series promoting fallen angels & so many ideas based on supernatural beings that had to come from the bible?
    What a load of shite. Misunderstandings and ill-informed assumptions all strung together, and you even have the conspiracy thing thrown in of "these people who have convinced you it's untrue actually know it's true and are ruling the earth" or somesuch rubbish.

Nobody "convinced" me that the bible is untrue. It's just that it's a good idea not to blindly believe any book that's thrown at you. You wouldn't do that with Kant or Hegel, would you, so why are we all supposed to do it with the bible?

Oh yes, I remember now. It's just "true" and that's that. That's the brilliant answer we're all supposed to just accept. A bloke on the internet said it was true, so it must be correct.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 4th January 2012 at 07:02 PM.

The day your mom was pregnant with you is your birthday. You were still alive before you came out the womb but man has indoctrinated everyone into believing you weren't alive into you came out the womb therefore is your birthday and you have to celebrate it without researching its satanic origins.
    This is brilliant! I might make a comedy character based on you. First of all it's funny that you've mixed up "birth" and "conception"; secondly it's funny because you've formed a conspiracy out of it! Am I getting your meaning correct: we've been indoctrinated to believe that life doesn't begin until people actually leave the womb, and general use of the words "birth" and "birthday" prove this? LOL.

It'd get boring after a few minutes though.

Baned User
    oh god. seeing you link to that video almost made me pee my pants laughing (i already kind of need to go but still). you do realize that the full video is being used in philosophy classes right? i am not even shitting you. it is one of the few videos out there to commit EVERY fallacy in the book. i am going to assume you are trolling, since even a BASIC understanding of ANYTHING i've said or linked to would allow you to see right through that clip. the only thing people are uncertain about is whether that video was made that way on purpose or not. you either have absolutely no concept of logic or are just trolling this thread... i mean, look at it from my perspective... you are arguing with a guy who is calling your evidence fallacious and you go out and post the video that some philosophy majors know by heart as they've had to watch it multiple times... come on man, i mean, it's just a bit TOO coincidental, no?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    Not believing in something that somebody else has decided is true isn't itself some kind of belief; it's just a sensible way of not being a gullible fuckwit. The onus is on you to prove it if you think I have to believe it too. If I told you that you have a miniscule elephant up your arse somewhere - one that isn't visible through X-rays or any modern scientific methods, but is definitely there and I really really believe it, how would you prove me wrong?

Seriously that's the same level as what you're saying. In the end you'd say "look there is no elephant up my arse unless you're able to prove it," which is exactly the correct response, and that's the response you're getting from everyone who isn't following you. But it's hilarious that you're so determined to believe this thing - this elephant up your arse, or the bible being God's word rather than the writings and rewritings of people with human agendas - that you're saying everyone who won't blindly follow you is swallowed up by some kind of negative belief of their own.

What a load of shite. Misunderstandings and ill-informed assumptions all strung together, and you even have the conspiracy thing thrown in of "these people who have convinced you it's untrue actually know it's true and are ruling the earth" or somesuch rubbish.

Nobody "convinced" me that the bible is untrue. It's just that it's a good idea not to blindly believe any book that's thrown at you. You wouldn't do that with Kant or Hegel, would you, so why are we all supposed to do it with the bible?

Oh yes, I remember now. It's just "true" and that's that. That's the brilliant answer we're all supposed to just accept. A bloke on the internet said it was true, so it must be correct.
    Another follower of Immanuel Kant and his theories and opinions on truth. Its too bad he's been debunked many times as well as philosophy itself has no truth. If there's no absolute truth then why are you trying to implant that idea as truth? Makes no sense does it? I don't blame you for attacking christianity itself is corrupted only by so many that abuse it. I been there before with the "god dosent exist" "the bible is bullshit" bangwagon and I never met a person with that mentality to ever backup his attacks with evidence but alway leads to ranting. You must of had a bad experience an felt let down by the church building and your faith lol. I don't think fraternal orders and occult studies wouldn't exist if the bible was all a lie and God was just a made up character. I guess evil dosent exist either so the truth is if I shoot myself in the head I won't die because there's no such thing as death that's wht the bible taught me and many things about life. Dang I should of listen to Kant and other smart theorist that can help me realize that there's no such thing as anything but lies. I'm dig he's grave so I can ask him if he can save me because I been brainwashed by God and his book.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 4th January 2012 at 11:39 PM.

Another follower of Immanuel Kant and his theories and opinions on truth. Its too bad he's been debunked many times as well as philosophy itself has no truth. If there's no absolute truth then why are you trying to implant that idea as truth? Makes no sense does it? I don't blame you for attacking christianity itself is corrupted only by so many that abuse it. I been there before with the "god dosent exist" "the bible is bullshit" bangwagon and I never met a person with that mentality to ever backup his attacks with evidence but alway leads to ranting. You must of had a bad experience an felt let down by the church building and your faith lol. I don't think fraternal orders and occult studies wouldn't exist if the bible was all a lie and God was just a made up character. I guess evil dosent exist either so the truth is if I shoot myself in the head I won't die because there's no such thing as death that's wht the bible taught me and many things about life. Dang I should of listen to Kant and other smart theorist that can help me realize that there's no such thing as anything but lies. I'm dig he's grave so I can ask him if he can save me because I been brainwashed by God and his book.
    I stopped at the part where you clearly didn't understand what I was saying about there being no absolute truth, and you ignored my point that not blindly believing something is different from having "faith" in non-belief.

If all you're going to do is repeat yourself without taking into account what people are saying, or deliberately twist everything into utter nonsense, then I'm done with this as well; life is too short to argue with trolls.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 5th January 2012 at 03:29 AM.

Baned User
    so wait... if there is no absolute truth then what are you posting exactly?

You mean how can somebody say "there's no absolute truth" in anything other than a relative way? Well I agree that's the paradox at the heart of a lot of modern philosophy (late 18th century onwards for me), but even though it's an old paradox it's still a lot more interesting and new than saying a bible has truth in it and we must believe it.

If you read a lot, or travel a lot, or whatever you choose to do a lot, you're going to see a lot of inherent contradiction in the world you explore. I had already observed that philosophers contradict each other and disagree with one another, because that is what happens when you read a lot of varied things. But the troll still thought he was getting one up on me when he said Kant had been "debunked many times" in the past. Well it's not about getting one book and seeking truth in it, as I already said. Only people with limited experience and imagination think that the world is simple enough to be summarised by one book of riddles.