clips4sale
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    i have done my research as well and i'm not saying that underground societies or the new world order or satanists are so ridiculous you should be institutionalized, but the evidence you have provided on this act DOES NOT support the conclusion you gave due to one large fault in the premise of what all of that evidence is based on. i mean, yeah... people kept piling more and more on top of it but it had no support from the get go. there was a rumor about a very specific inclusion in the bill and practically overnight it had spread as though it were a fact instead of what it was: a rumor. then everybody else buys this because it's right in front of them instead of doing a negligible amount of research to get the facts.
    Their is no rumor that martial law is in America like it never happen before plenty of times in history. What you have to understand is just like 9/11 is a plan attack in order to come up with these new laws effecting our rights. The same way it will happen again with a plan attack would cause them again to react in the same way on a rigorious level. There are private troops in a federal base here in Houston preparing for it to go down. I passed by it plenty of times since 2010. 12/12 or before that date will be the start of it, not the end of the world that the majority of the public believe which is a distracton to what's going to happen on that day and there's plenty of evidence all over the net about that. Its not a theory of mine to this conspiracy nor my opinion after so much investigation about it including biblical evidence. Its going to happen regardless of rumors, warnings, media and people who say its not so.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 22nd December 2011 at 05:02 PM.

Baned User
    so now you're changing the subject? ok, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwTac

don't let the monkeys catch you... your move?

if you don't have a response, don't just change the subject and spout random conspiracy bullshit.

Elite Member
    so now you're changing the subject? ok, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwTac

don't let the monkeys catch you... your move?

if you don't have a response, don't just change the subject and spout random conspiracy bullshit.
    Link dosent work. I'm not changing the subject about the bill of rights soon to vanish from martial law. I really don't care about your anti-conspiracy theory bullshit neither cuz you can't prove its no conspiracy at all can you? You can't prove that our government is not ran by high rank occult members who worship Satan as their grand leader of this world for centuries.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 23rd December 2011 at 12:56 PM.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Link dosent work.
    the link isn't to a video, it's to youtube's jokish error troubleshooting page and it works fine.

I'm not changing the subject about the bill of rights soon to vanish from martial law.
    i explained that what you said was based off of rumors that were later proven false and you changed the subject by talking about at least 4 other generic conspiracies that are only relevant if you stretch for it. you want to get back on topic? find new evidence for your claim and throw it up here, otherwise stop quoting things that were based on a faulty premise.

I really don't care about your anti-conspiracy theory bullshit neither cuz you can't prove its no conspiracy at all can you?
    i am not anti-conspiracy and have already stated this multiple times. stop ignoring the words that i post just as i don't ignore the words you do. i am anti-fallacy and the shit you're spewing is fallacious as fuck. learn to do research, then DO the research.

You can't prove that our government is not ran by high rank occult members who worship Satan as their grand leader of this world for centuries.
    and you can't prove that out of all of the stars in the universe that there is one with the exact same molecular structure and mass as our sun... ever here of argumentum ad ignorantium? http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/ignorance.html yeah, i'm willing to bet cash that the majority of everything you say (and the sources you cite) has and will fall under this category. thus far you do not disappoint... try again.

Elite Member

Question

the link isn't to a video, it's to youtube's jokish error troubleshooting page and it works fine.

i explained that what you said was based off of rumors that were later proven false and you changed the subject by talking about at least 4 other generic conspiracies that are only relevant if you stretch for it. you want to get back on topic? find new evidence for your claim and throw it up here, otherwise stop quoting things that were based on a faulty premise.

i am not anti-conspiracy and have already stated this multiple times. stop ignoring the words that i post just as i don't ignore the words you do. i am anti-fallacy and the shit you're spewing is fallacious as fuck. learn to do research, then DO the research.

and you can't prove that out of all of the stars in the universe that there is one with the exact same molecular structure and mass as our sun... ever here of argumentum ad ignorantium? http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/ignorance.html yeah, i'm willing to bet cash that the majority of everything you say (and the sources you cite) has and will fall under this category. thus far you do not disappoint... try again.
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquer...:@@@L&summ2=m&

*Subtitle D: Detainee Matters**- (Sec. 1031) Affirms that the authority of the President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force includes the authority for U.S. Armed Forces to detain covered persons pending disposition under the law of war. Defines a "covered person" as a person who: (1) planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks on the United States of September 11, 2001, or harbored those responsible for such attacks; or (2) was part of or substantially supported al Qaeda, the Taliban, or associated forces that are engaged in hostilities against the United States or its coalition partners. Requires the Secretary to regularly brief Congress on the application of such authority.

Detainee - person held in custody, esp. for a political offense or for questioning.
    Not for terroristic reasons which would make more sense of the title of the section.

Political Offense or in french terms "laissez majeste" is defined as an offense against a sovereign power; or an attack against someone's dignity or against a custom or institution held sacred.

A terrorist attack isn't a political offense. http://www.jstor.org/pss/4508236

Sovereign-monarch, king, queen, a group, body of persons, or a state having sovereign authority.

Sounds like every country matches this description including the US.

Sovereignty - "For centuries past, the idea that a state could be sovereign was always connected to its ability to guarantee the best interests of its own citizens. Thus, if a state could not act in the best interests of its own citizens, it could not be thought of as a “sovereign" state." Quoted from C.G. Bateman.

There's no country that acts in the best interest of its citizens including the US.

"There exists perhaps no conception the meaning of which is more controversial than that of sovereignty. It is an indisputable fact that this conception, from the moment when it was introduced into political science until the present day, has never had a meaning which was universally agreed upon." Lassa Oppenheim, an authority on international law

To sum all of this, 1: Their not against any sovereign country 2: Their not against any political offenses 3: Their not against any sacred institutions being attacked and 4:Their not against any terrorist or terrorist threats as we all know there's no proof that any terrorist hijacked a plane and caused 2 of them to demolish 2 buildings. So it wouldn't make sense to issue this bill if the US is the only terrorist out there that's not being detained as the "covered person". The US, Taliban, and Al qaedo and its assosiated forces all work together with the US and been for years to make a false war to sacrifie its people and kill each other for nothing while shit keeps happening because there's no single terrorist but our gov and other govts of the world. So this bill should apply to the US rulers not its citizes oherwise it would be martial law.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 25th December 2011 at 04:18 AM.

Active Member 03042017
    I have some questions..
    1.) If I did not come out of the womb on the day my birth certificate says, then when was I born? Or was that just some wacky metaphor you threw out to make people think? Can't even tell at this point...
    2.) If our presidents are trying to enact some master plan to change everything, why are they doing it? What is the grand scheme of the entire thing? Are they just doing it to have complete and under control of everything and everyone? Just confused on the point of theorizing, hypothesizing and distributing information that doesn't seem to fit together with a final piece of solid information.
    3.) Calling someone "ignorant" or "foolish" or whatever you want to label most of the world, or Americans doesn't make much sense. For one thing, just because you believe a certain way doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to follow in your grand scheme plan of taking down the gov't and all these secret organizations. For one thing, how you can say "The gov't controls our lives by creating ways of tracking us blah blah blah" really? Try and create an entire nation where there is no gov't, no policies, no laws, no paper work, nothing. See how long it last. It'll last about as long as it'll take you to read this entire post if you actually read it. A gov't with no control over it's people isn't a gov't at all, it's just a figure head like the Queen of England. Just like the first American written laws, no one followed them because they had no backing, nothing that forced people to follow them. This isn't much of a question I guess, just general queries. I may be a sheep, I may be ignorant. But ignorance is bliss, right? Last time I checked freedom isn't defined by anyone, it's a general idea created by everyone who believes in it.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    I have some questions..
    1.) If I did not come out of the womb on the day my birth certificate says, then when was I born? Or was that just some wacky metaphor you threw out to make people think? Can't even tell at this point...
    2.) If our presidents are trying to enact some master plan to change everything, why are they doing it? What is the grand scheme of the entire thing? Are they just doing it to have complete and under control of everything and everyone? Just confused on the point of theorizing, hypothesizing and distributing information that doesn't seem to fit together with a final piece of solid information.
    3.) Calling someone "ignorant" or "foolish" or whatever you want to label most of the world, or Americans doesn't make much sense. For one thing, just because you believe a certain way doesn't mean the rest of the world is going to follow in your grand scheme plan of taking down the gov't and all these secret organizations. For one thing, how you can say "The gov't controls our lives by creating ways of tracking us blah blah blah" really? Try and create an entire nation where there is no gov't, no policies, no laws, no paper work, nothing. See how long it last. It'll last about as long as it'll take you to read this entire post if you actually read it. A gov't with no control over it's people isn't a gov't at all, it's just a figure head like the Queen of England. Just like the first American written laws, no one followed them because they had no backing, nothing that forced people to follow them. This isn't much of a question I guess, just general queries. I may be a sheep, I may be ignorant. But ignorance is bliss, right? Last time I checked freedom isn't defined by anyone, it's a general idea created by everyone who believes in it.
    The day you were alive inside your mothers stomach is your birthday is not hard to figure out if you learn how to think for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfnJ1rOFK7o

This will answer your question about your corrupt gov who wants to control you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R85eo2rA70
    Last edited by gemiwine; 26th December 2011 at 04:02 PM.

Baned User
    LOL, holy fuck. i take ONE DAY off and your logic degrades this much? really? buddy, neither youtube link has evidence for anything. i mean, i'm honestly half sure you didn't even post the correct links and just made a mistake. secondly, in your post before mud's you just stated a bunch of things that are related in subject alone. normally you are supposed to tie it together somehow to allow them to be connected in a cohesive way. here's an example of what you just did only more obvious due to its ridiculousness and if you disagree with it then you disagree with yourself since it's the same logic.

1) tomatoes are fruit.
    2) fruit is sometimes used as a derogatory term referring to one who is gay.
    3) one who is gay means one who is happy.
    THEREFORE tomatoes must be happy.

now, for part two.
    1) tomatoes are inanimate objects.
    2) inanimate objects feel no emotions.
    3) happiness is an emotion.
    THEREFORE tomatoes can not be happy.

and now, the clincher.
    1) tomatoes must be happy.
    2) tomatoes can not be happy.
    3) the above logic is contradictory.
    THEREFORE the above logic is incorrect.

the beauty? because it's your logic, if you agree with this line of reasoning (and thus agree with yourself) then you agree that what you are saying follows false logic. IF on the other hand you disagree, then you disagree with your own logic and contradict yourself which invalidates your own argument. that being said, i'm fairly certain it's not going to change what you're going to post in the future (perhaps just the order and wording) so i'm going to make a prediction. IF you come back to this thread and decide you want the ridiculousness of what you're posting pointed out to you, you will post another video with very little support and more than likely a crumbling foundation OR you will throw out random barely related statements and call it an argument.

Elite Member
    LOL, holy fuck. i take ONE DAY off and your logic degrades this much? really? buddy, neither youtube link has evidence for anything. i mean, i'm honestly half sure you didn't even post the correct links and just made a mistake. secondly, in your post before mud's you just stated a bunch of things that are related in subject alone. normally you are supposed to tie it together somehow to allow them to be connected in a cohesive way. here's an example of what you just did only more obvious due to its ridiculousness and if you disagree with it then you disagree with yourself since it's the same logic.

1) tomatoes are fruit.
    2) fruit is sometimes used as a derogatory term referring to one who is gay.
    3) one who is gay means one who is happy.
    THEREFORE tomatoes must be happy.

now, for part two.
    1) tomatoes are inanimate objects.
    2) inanimate objects feel no emotions.
    3) happiness is an emotion.
    THEREFORE tomatoes can not be happy.

and now, the clincher.
    1) tomatoes must be happy.
    2) tomatoes can not be happy.
    3) the above logic is contradictory.
    THEREFORE the above logic is incorrect.

the beauty? because it's your logic, if you agree with this line of reasoning (and thus agree with yourself) then you agree that what you are saying follows false logic. IF on the other hand you disagree, then you disagree with your own logic and contradict yourself which invalidates your own argument. that being said, i'm fairly certain it's not going to change what you're going to post in the future (perhaps just the order and wording) so i'm going to make a prediction. IF you come back to this thread and decide you want the ridiculousness of what you're posting pointed out to you, you will post another video with very little support and more than likely a crumbling foundation OR you will throw out random barely related statements and call it an argument.
    Wow now that has to be the best evidence I have seen so far debunking the new world order & martial law so I don't have to worry about the gov turning on us, great job 13. You just build my hopes up for next year.How was your satanic holiday celebration? Did Satan/Santa give you what you wanted?
    Last edited by gemiwine; 26th December 2011 at 05:13 PM.

Baned User
    Wow now that has to be the best evidence I have seen so far debunking the new world order & martial law so I don't have to worry about the gov turning on us, great job 13. You just build my hopes up for next year.How was your satanic holiday celebration? Did Satan/Santa give you what you wanted?
    woah woah woah, lol. i could understand you generalizing that debunking to all kinds of crap, but the crap it will debunk is only that following the same line of faulty logic. i never said your conclusion was wrong, just how you got there. that's generalizing again and i'm not going to be the one to commit ad ignorantium. this is literally the exact reason i tell you to do your own research rather than just believing what you're told. if you find something that proves ANY of your hypotheses WITHOUT using the above logic then go ahead and post it, but don't go posting shit that uses shit logic after being told that that logic is shit and expect me to believe that shit.

also, the roots of a celebration are irrelevant... the actions we take in the celebration are relevant. santa is irrelevant. the fact that early evidence of jesus showed him running around with a magic wand like dumbledore are irrelevant. we follow the customs of our culture and what those customs indicate is proper during this particular celebration is spending time with our loved ones and taking a minute to think of the needs of others rather than our own.