clips4sale
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    More proof using "actual facts" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKJSGA4fP3c
    so wait... you're saying that efficient architecture, (assumed) similarities in a VERY vague silhouette, and quotes that can be taken over a hundred different ways (he says that "your enemy" = "jesus" and that's what was intended in the original writings...) are supposed to be "actual facts" that prove your point?

fine, the sun is hotter than pluto. that is a fact. pluto is colder than the sun. that is a fact. ice is colder than warm milk. that is a fact. therefore, what you're saying is wrong. i used 3 INDISPUTABLE facts and tossed a conclusion out there the same way your evidence has to prove you wrong. you are wrong unless you can prove that the sun is not hotter than pluto, pluto is not colder than the sun, and ice is not colder than warm milk. have fun dealing with your own logic.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    so wait... you're saying that efficient architecture, (assumed) similarities in a VERY vague silhouette, and quotes that can be taken over a hundred different ways (he says that "your enemy" = "jesus" and that's what was intended in the original writings...) are supposed to be "actual facts" that prove your point?

fine, the sun is hotter than pluto. that is a fact. pluto is colder than the sun. that is a fact. ice is colder than warm milk. that is a fact. therefore, what you're saying is wrong. i used 3 INDISPUTABLE facts and tossed a conclusion out there the same way your evidence has to prove you wrong. you are wrong unless you can prove that the sun is not hotter than pluto, pluto is not colder than the sun, and ice is not colder than warm milk. have fun dealing with your own logic.
    Why would I make something up that's been discovered by Alberto? Is Alberto lying about this & if he is can you help me by proving it? Its funny you call me dumb, stupid, etc yet you can't provide any real proof from your own research because your to busy trying to research me that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. Stop focusing on me & prove the subject at hand otherwise you mudo, splat, & eff are just ranting diatribes. Leave Bertrand Russell out of it
    Last edited by gemiwine; 24th January 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Good grief this is still going on. 1313Jr.1313 and Mudofale: you are either feeding a troll, or communicating with somebody who's far too braindead to take onboard what you're saying to him. If he's a troll you're only giving him what he wants by watching those moronic conspiracy videos for an hour or more. And if he really is as stupid as he's making out then it's pointless - I gave up pages ago, and look he hasn't made any progress since then.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    Good grief this is still going on. 1313Jr.1313 and Mudofale: you are either feeding a troll, or communicating with somebody who's far too braindead to take onboard what you're saying to him. If he's a troll you're only giving him what he wants by watching those moronic conspiracy videos for an hour or more. And if he really is as stupid as he's making out then it's pointless - I gave up pages ago, and look he hasn't made any progress since then.
    Are you here to prove anythin with research or troll with rant as usual?
    Last edited by gemiwine; 24th January 2012 at 10:24 PM.

gemiwine, having failed to answer the question I put to you several pages ago, you should know that you're not in a position to communicate with me in this thread.

I was recommending that two other good people on this forum stop wasting their time with you, and what you think of that is as irrelevant as everything else you're spouting, so give it up.

Elite Member
    gemiwine, having failed to answer the question I put to you several pages ago, you should know that you're not in a position to communicate with me in this thread.

I was recommending that two other good people on this forum stop wasting their time with you, and what you think of that is as irrelevant as everything else you're spouting, so give it up.
    I'm tending to think its not about the subject anymore. Is it hard to prove me wrong without aspersions from you? Your question is like asking me to prove that oxygen & air is real but you cant visually see it. I cant make you visually see that the bible is true only give you facts of accurate occurences predicted that was mentioned before it happened.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 24th January 2012 at 11:28 PM.

You think? Well, you're wrong. Let me leave this thread for good the way I left it before, where you'll see I said it was nothing personal, and my frustration was entirely to do with the fact that you have never provided a single jot of evidence to back up what you're saying, let alone any proof whatsoever. Asked to give your own evidence that the bible is truly the word of God you gave: absolutely nothing.

It's unbelievable that you think that you've provided anything but your own "rants", "opinions" and "emotions" from the start, hence people getting annoyed with you. The fact that you're using those words back at us shows that you're either trolling or just completely out of touch with reality*.

* After I posted this you edited your post so that it now says something completely different. Well you remember what you wrote and that's what matters. You know full well that you're not simply saying something like "air and oxygen are real". Saying that your book is the truth and that other books are not is something you need to back up with evidence, otherwise you are demanding that people accept your authority at face value. In the 21st century you do not have authority simply by telling people that your book is true and theirs are all wrong. People are more educated nowadays, and do not simply believe myths from centuries ago that have been changed by the hands of different people. The responsibility is on you to prove that your book is true, and to do that you need to prove that it is the word of God. Otherwise people will walk away from you.

From page 12:

I'm not going to go around in circles with you since you're not even grasping your responsibility here. I've had enough of this. I am sure you will keep encountering the same problems through your life if you don't approach debates differently, but you're no different from most Christians in this respect, so you might be perfectly happy with that situation.

I wish you the best of luck for the future, as I mean no personal hard feelings, but this is my last post in this thread.
    Farewell.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 24th January 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Elite Member
    You think? Well, you're wrong. Let me leave this thread for good the way I left it before, where you'll see I said it was nothing personal, and my frustration was entirely to do with the fact that you have never provided a single jot of evidence to back up what you're saying, let alone any proof whatsoever. Asked to give your own evidence that the bible is truly the word of God you gave: absolutely nothing.

It's unbelievable that you think that you've provided anything but your own "rants", "opinions" and "emotions" from the start, hence people getting annoyed with you. The fact that you're using those words back at us shows that you're either trolling or just completely out of touch with reality.

From page 12:

Farewell.
    The bible is truly the word of God because it exposes todays religion, society, government & their plan for a new world order to enslve the world. Now prove to me why the bible is not truly the word of God.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    The bible is truly the word of God because it exposes todays religion, society, government & their plan for a new world order to enslve the world.
    No it does not. That is simply the nature of allegory or poetry, where you can find the nature of personal truths in everything you read - it doesn't make anything that resonates through time in a meaningful way "the word of God". There's as much truth in Rapunzel as there is in Samson and Delilah.

What you've said is like saying Nostradamus accurately predicted all sorts of things and must have been psychic, when actually he was being so vague that you can fit anything from the present day into his indeterminacy.

Thanks for trying, which is why I am granting you this reply, but what you gave was not evidence for me accepting the authority of your book compared to what I think and have read. What you have said does not prove the word of God in the slightest. Now I hope you understand that your "proof" has not been ignored or rejected; the situation is that you have not yet provided any proof. You're back to square one.

Don't forget: you saying "my book is the word of God and you are wrong for not believing me" is an exceptionally obnoxious way to relate to other people's world views. From that position you need to work very, very hard to get anybody on side who isn't extremely gullible or uneducated. You certainly can't brush this off with the reply above. You can retract that the bible is the word of God if you like, but I won't accept that your position has authority over all other narratives until your proof is rock solid.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 25th January 2012 at 12:03 AM.

Elite Member
    No it does not. That is simply the nature of allegory or poetry, where you can find the nature of personal truths in everything you read - it doesn't make anything that resonates through time in a meaningful way "the word of God". There's as much truth in Rapunzel as there is in Samson and Delilah.

What you've said is like saying Nostradamus accurately predicted all sorts of things and must have been psychic, when actually he was being so vague that you can fit anything from the present day into his indeterminacy.

Thanks for trying, which is why I am granting you this reply, but what you gave was not evidence for me accepting the authority of your book compared to what I think and have read. What you have said does not prove the word of God in the slightest. Now I hope you understand that your "proof" has not been ignored or rejected; the situation is that you have not yet provided any proof. You're back to square one.

Don't forget: you saying "my book is the word of God and you are wrong for not believing me" is an exceptionally obnoxious way to relate to other people's world views. From that position you need to work very, very hard to get anybody on side who isn't extremely gullible or uneducated. You certainly can't brush this off with the reply above. You can retract that the bible is the word of God if you like, but I won't accept that your position has authority over all other narratives until your proof is rock solid.
    I like to see you point out some scriptures from your research proving how allegry the predictions are & how flawed they come out to be.

Nonstradamus is just a created counterfit of John in revelatons therefore can't be compared to the bible that's been around before him.

Once again putting words in my mouth that I never said. I never tryed to make you accept anyting but your trying to make me accept your belief system. I ask you just as you asked me for proof regardless of how you think I didn't give you evidence you should of countered with some of your own proves to me that you can't prove how wrong you think I am. If I'm wrong then your wrong as well because you fail to prove your right.

You only assume I'm uneducated because I read the bible & believe in it from multiple experience is straight ignorance. I gave you scriptures explaining a portion of current events taking place. Your reply is that its not evidence. Prove to me why the bible is NOT truly the word of God after al my attempts but if your so right then an educated person like you shouldn't hesitate with no problems to disaprove my blind belief so you can enlighten me with your own doctrines.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 25th January 2012 at 01:11 AM.