clips4sale
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    he keeps spelling "fact" when he means to spell it as "false"
    Now 1313Jr. I don't think he understands your sarcasm like I do. Mostly because I use the same kind. If you don't point out the obvious, draw a circle around it, then type up a 15 page essay as to why this statement is interpreted this way, have at least 30 college professors proof read it count it as viable, he won't understand it.

Baned User
    it's not sarcasm, lol. either the guy kept using the wrong word or is a liar.

also, he hasn't read a 2 paragraph post i've written... you think he'll read a 15 page essay?

Elite Member
    Can anyone prove that the catholics didn't created the Islam religion? I'm just going to ignore the ranting.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Can anyone prove that the catholics didn't created the Islam religion? I'm just going to ignore the ranting.
    Can you prove they did in a simple manner? Political debates are short and concise for a reason. The average person has an attention span of 7 and a half minutes. But you keep posting these 4 hour long you tube videos and calling them your proof, expecting people to watch the entire thing for some crazy ass reason... Thats like me proving 3+3= 6 by using complex algebra and physic's that involves the earths rotation and the mass of the moon just to prove that simple equation. Cut out all the fluff and give a simple answer with proof to back it. Taking someone else's work and calling it YOUR proof is called plagiarism, just say it in your own words then provide links IN that proof. Simple as that...

Baned User
    ad ignorantium.

again, can you prove that catholics did create it using actual facts?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Can you prove they did in a simple manner? Political debates are short and concise for a reason. The average person has an attention span of 7 and a half minutes. But you keep posting these 4 hour long you tube videos and calling them your proof, expecting people to watch the entire thing for some crazy ass reason... Thats like me proving 3+3= 6 by using complex algebra and physic's that involves the earths rotation and the mass of the moon just to prove that simple equation. Cut out all the fluff and give a simple answer with proof to back it. Taking someone else's work and calling it YOUR proof is called plagiarism, just say it in your own words then provide links IN that proof. Simple as that...
    I already gave you proof from a former Jesuit who was in the catholic church. I only gave you a 10 minute clip explaining the connection between the two. I didnt tell you to watch all 77 videos was your chose. I gave you what you asked now its time for you to prove me wrong with your evidence.

Elite Member
    ad ignorantium.

again, can you prove that catholics did create it using actual facts?
    Again can you prove the catholics didnt create it using your facts?

Baned User
    Again can you prove the catholics didnt create it using your facts?
    that is called ad ignorantium. the burden of proof does not lie with the man making no claims.

Elite Member
    that is called ad ignorantium. the burden of proof does not lie with the man making no claims.
    More proof using "actual facts" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKJSGA4fP3c

Active Member 03042017
    More proof using "actual facts" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKJSGA4fP3c
    I already told you probably 3 times... Why don't you explain yourself for once... God.. It's like you make up all these theories and hypothesis in long post with no links. Then you randomly pop up links and say here is my proof... That is not how you win an argument or persuade anyone, that is how you make people lose interest. Simply make a statement, back it up with facts (your links) IN THE SAME POST, then we have something to work from. Right now your just giving random hour long documentaries from youtube and saying PROOF as if we saw the entire video... Why would I waste my time watching a video that for one most likely isn't even related to the topic, two I would have to watch the entire thing to decide wether or not I can count it as valid, and 3 I have no idea if the video even makes sense BECAUSE YOU WON'T EXPLAIN THE LINKS YOUR POSTING. On second thought, you probably haven't even looked at the links your posting, thats why your not explaining them. I'm probably right, and unless you can prove me wrong I am clearly correct. See what I did there? Two can play at the ignorant game, but we both lose because it's a hopeless game.