clips4sale
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    if i happen to get a hunch about you, you're on, lol. then again if i could just have those hunches at will, i'd go on the road and just make a killing out of it.

please tell me i'm not the only one who finds this majorly ironic.
    LOL I meant to say cant. I dont have a computer so its hard typing without delayed key functions from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    please tell me i'm not the only one who finds this majorly ironic.
    You're not the only one.

Gemiwine is somebody who's too stupid to know he's lost the argument (as per this comedy sketch: hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYFQZFL0yoo). You're not going to get anywhere by trying to continue this with him. It's probably best to appreciate that he'll never realise why he's wrong, and quit while you're ahead.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 8th January 2012 at 06:28 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    SO THATS IT, I knew you were just a lunatic spitting off random non-sense... You believe aliens are "fallen angels" who come down and teach people "witch craft" because they're more advanced then you are? Do you seriously believe you are the only living being in this massive universe with advance abilities to traverse the universe? We can barely travel past the moon without having to come back to dock for fuel or even survive long enough to make it to mars, the closest planet to us... Actually, were pretty primitive compared to other organism. Were barely a million years old (our current state of evolution) I think it's in the 600,000's though. But ill leave it at that. All your beliefs and idea's are now falling on deaf ears just for your ignorance that I actually saw in your earlier post, and now I am certain of it from just reading the first 3 sentences of that post. Have a nice life in your box...
    So we are advance enough to come up with supernatural powers on our own? Sounds like the lunatic would be you from your evolution theories that can't be proven to be true. No wonder hitler killed so many trying to make people believe that. I wonder if were just as advance as aliens then why can't we travel up to mock 5 speeds like they do? Why do witches have to summon spirits in order to use their powers? Obviously you do zero research on this stuff to know where practioners in the occult get their hidden knowledge from & why they answer to a higher power more superior & advanced then humans. So I guess in genesis 6:4 when the fallen ones made offsprings of giants from the mortal women is a bunch of nonsense but wonder why they make so many movies & series like "supernatural" "fallen" "clash of the titans" "immortals" & others that's been copyed from that same story in the bible.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 8th January 2012 at 07:05 PM.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    You're not the only one.

Gemiwine is somebody who's too stupid to know he's lost the argument (as per this comedy sketch: hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYFQZFL0yoo). You're not going to get anywhere by trying to continue this with him. It's probably best to appreciate that he'll never realise why he's wrong, and quit while you're ahead.
    LOL oh I'm so lost why don't you point me to the right direction. Your so smart but couldn't you disaprove any of my evidence but rant on by calling me names. I know I'm stupid so why are you still reinstating it? Is this additional evidence proving your right & I'm wrong?
    Last edited by gemiwine; 8th January 2012 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    LOL oh I'm so lost why don't you point me to the right direction. Your so smart but couldn't you disaprove any of my evidence but rant on by calling me names. I know I'm stupid so why are you still reinstating it? Is this additional evidence proving your right & I'm wrong?
    You didn't prove anything. You gave no evidence. You even failed to show me how we can be sure that the bible is the word of God. That's the only thing that I asked for: empirical evidence for the bible being true rather than some stories written by normal humans 2000 years ago. Since your entire position in this argument depends upon the authority of the bible rather than you saying anything meaningful, I think it's reasonable that you provide this one thing.

You failed to do this one very basic thing, gemiwine; ergo you lost.

Incidentally, I have not called you a single name. You being stupid is relevant because you can't even grasp how to have the discussion we're supposedly having. If you were even remotely communicating with us rather than just mindlessly spamming various stock Christian/conspiracy phrases and youtube links, your stupidity wouldn't be an issue, and I wouldn't have mentioned it.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 9th January 2012 at 04:14 AM.

Also, it's Mach, not mock. And Mach 5 has been done.

While I personally accept the possibility of angels, aliens, spirits or whatnot (particularly Hermes Trismegistus), your evidence is poor. Modern films do not prove that the myths of the past actually happened. It simply proves they have heard of them.

For example, right now I'll say that there is a hippo who lives on jupiter. Next week, someone write a novel about him. Since someone wrote the fiction about the thing I said in the past, does that justify the past event and make it true?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by effingbillgates View Post
    You didn't prove anything. You gave no evidence. You even failed to show me how we can be sure that the bible is the word of God. That's the only thing that I asked for: empirical evidence for the bible being true rather than some stories written by normal humans 2000 years ago. Since your entire position in this argument depends upon the authority of the bible rather than you saying anything meaningful, I think it's reasonable that you provide this one thing.

You failed to do this one very basic thing, gemiwine; ergo you lost.

Incidentally, I have not called you a single name. You being stupid is relevant because you can't even grasp how to have the discussion we're supposedly having. If you were even remotely communicating with us rather than just mindlessly spamming various stock Christian/conspiracy phrases and youtube links, your stupidity wouldn't be an issue, and I wouldn't have mentioned it.
    You must be stupid if you can't figure out the bible is Gods word. You can't even prove that its not Gods word without ranting on about your opinions about it trying to turn it into a fact. Its no wonder you can't convince me its a fairy tale book I you cat tell me exacty from the scriptures is so false about it. You tell me exactly what is not true about the bible not being Gods word with some real proof so I can have a better understanding if your really that smart since I'm stupid.

Gemwine, this has already been explained many times. We don't have to prove your argument false, you have to prove your argument true.

You must be stupid if you can't figure out the bible is Gods word.
    And yet you haven't managed to show me this, even though me staying in this conversation depended on you providing this apparently very simple evidence.

If your very life depended on it, I still think you'd be unable to show that the bible is God's word.

This is your debating position:

You: I am right and you are wrong. My book is true and yours are all false.

Everybody else: We don't agree with your authority. Prove that your book is true.

You: Erm. No. Prove that I am wrong!

Everybody else: We're not the ones obnoxiously claiming that our book is true. We work with evidence and don't make unsubstantiated claims. If you think your book is true, then to give your position authority so that we listen to you, you NEED to prove that it's true. If you can't prove it's true, we don't care. If you can't prove it's true, you're just a wrong person going around thinking that they're right, and we don't lose anything if you fuck off.

You: YOU FAILED TO PROVE ME WRONG LALALALALA

Everybody else: Very well then! Fuck off!

I am at the very last line - the "Very well then! Fuck off!" stage of this discussion. I'm not going to go around in circles with you since you're not even grasping your responsibility here. I've had enough of this. I am sure you will keep encountering the same problems through your life if you don't approach debates differently, but you're no different from most Christians in this respect, so you might be perfectly happy with that situation.

I wish you the best of luck for the future, as I mean no personal hard feelings, but this is my last post in this thread.
    Last edited by effingbillgates; 9th January 2012 at 12:23 PM.

Baned User
    LOL I meant to say cant. I dont have a computer so its hard typing without delayed key functions from my phone.
    i assumed you meant to say can't. if you meant to say can then it wouldn't have been ironic, just a terrible position to take after everything you've said thus far. either way, everything you said he is making a mistake of is something you have already messed up on. ad ignorantium. that is the one to look up. splat and effingbillgates are straight up right about this one. if you are closed minded about this stuff then that's not on us and trust me, you have opened nobody's eyes to this matter. what you are doing is not spreading the word of christ, but belittling it.

i used to be a hardcore christian as well but as penn said, nothing will generate atheism faster than reading the bible. while my faith in god remains, my faith in the bible and christianity does not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk0K1zgCDtE