clips4sale

Thread: Governments trying to censor internet content - please sign the petition

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    no, original as in something you came up with yourself instead of something regurgitated from someone else's take on someone else's take on someone else's take on someone else's take (etc) on the facts. one fact can get a thousand different interpretations on what it implies... some sound good (.99 is pretty much equal to 1) and some do not (.5 is pretty much equal to 1). then someone takes the one that sounds good and runs with it (.98 is pretty much equal to .99). it moves on down the chain and eventually something that was ridiculous before (.5 is pretty much equal to 1 so the answer is .5) seems reasonable (.50 is pretty much equal to .51 so the answer is .5). because it's been passed down and messed up so many times everything is taken as fact and people will blindly believe it because it doesn't look too far fetched.

i don't care if we don't come to the same conclusion... i just want to make sure people realize that vids like those only seem legit because they appeal to our desire to be a part of something unique and have knowledge that other people do not... a free excuse for some sort of sense of superiority? why not... not that that's the only reason somebody would follow that, but it's one reason that some people can. keep in mind though that just because the person you blindly follow isn't the gummerman it doesn't mean their interpretation of the facts are any more accurate. here's a tip for finding legitimate stuff... keep an eye out for things that DO NOT contradict themselves in the same piece. also, keep an eye out for things that stay on topic... the more they jump around the more likely it is that they just want to say something fast then let it sit while they give you more information. the reason for that is that things with no real support tend to seem more valid when there are other adding on to it and when you recall all of the different things gone over, they all seem significantly more accurate. stick to things with a single thing to prove and you'll be much closer to finding legitimate conspiracy theories. if something is trying to disprove evolution then makes mention of the illuminati, you should find a new source...
    It dosent matter what type of legitimate source of evidence I provide to you. You will still reject it and find a reason to say "its not true." I already proved to you that freemasonry is a cult by its definition. So it wouldn't be no difference proving anything else that's in connection with them. I would tell you to read the bible which is enough evidence exposing this world but its up to you to have an open mind about it otherwise you'll never learn what is really going on in this world and keep thinking "everything is ok, no worries" theory that your trying to indoctrinate me with which isn't going to work. I can only tell you once and if you reject it then thats your problem especially if you can't prove it. You can prove things differently but it will all come to the same conclusion.
    Last edited by gemiwine; 18th December 2011 at 08:29 PM.