Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
Not where im from, people get shot around here for anything. Wearing a stupid shirt? You could be a target. Someone wants to prove how hard they are? You could be a target. Crime is a means of making money depending on your location, such as certain parts around here people actually pay to have people beat up and or killed. Shit happens all the time, it's sad but it still happens regardless. Some guy got shot like 3 weeks ago because he lost his job to some guy. What was the point? You tell me, because I see it was senseless murder, and it always seems to have the seem financial backing and it's generally marijuana. I personally don't have to deal with this stuff (Thank god) but my cousin tells me about this kind of stuff all the time, his best friend almost got killed because he was mistaken for someone else.
Where are you from, North Korea? So if crime happens just because of money, then marijuana is irrelevant, since crime will ALWAYS continue as long as there is money to be made from any source. Therefore, legalizing marijuana will have no effect at all since the problem is the money. This is assuming you're not just spraying shit out of your mouth, of course, and I take your claim of "I know a guy who knows a guy who says there are a lot of murders!" seriously.