clips4sale
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Probably a Strange Question

2 years old and it became home grown around 5.5 years old!

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by sourmold11 View Post
    What happened? Who farted on you?

Quote Originally Posted by FartLove88 View Post
    You realized you had this fetish at the age of 3 or 4 ? Lol, thats impossible.
    No it's not impossible.......those are my earliest memories of having the fetish. I posted my story in one of these other threads a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterbutt69 View Post
    What happened? Who farted on you?
    My cousin she used to give me hell! She's like 8 years older than me!

sourmold you should give some details ma man

Active Member 03042017
    I highly doubt at 2 years old you even realized you "liked" farts. You probably can't even remember your second birthday. I would ask you about it but you can just make some random bull shit up. At two you are still placing pictures with your memory. Common woman = mom, common man = dad, wet stuff = drink, etc etc. So I find it hard plexed that you had a fart fetish at two years old. If you had said 5 or 6 I would believe you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Tom82 View Post
    No it's not impossible.......those are my earliest memories of having the fetish. I posted my story in one of these other threads a while back.
    Just like the other guy I find that very hard to believe. If you ask a 3 year old what they like they will most likely say some sort of food, a toy, and a TV show. Why is that? Because they have short attention spans and their memory is like a gold fish, one second it's barney then 2 miliseconds later they love power rangers. To say you had a fart fetish at 3 would be the same as any person on this earth saying they had a scat fetish from 1-5 because in that stage you are more prone to play with your own poop because it interest you. Is that a scat fetish? No, it's curiosity but your parents stray you away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    Just like the other guy I find that very hard to believe. If you ask a 3 year old what they like they will most likely say some sort of food, a toy, and a TV show. Why is that? Because they have short attention spans and their memory is like a gold fish, one second it's barney then 2 miliseconds later they love power rangers. To say you had a fart fetish at 3 would be the same as any person on this earth saying they had a scat fetish from 1-5 because in that stage you are more prone to play with your own poop because it interest you. Is that a scat fetish? No, it's curiosity but your parents stray you away from it.

It's cool if you don't believe me, and I don't have a problem with that, but I do know what I remember. I really do remember some things from that far back, maybe not in full detail, but in bits and pieces. Once again, I REALLY do remember burying my face in people's (mostly women) butts back then to sniff a fart. I remember my mother trying to break me from this habit up until I was 8 years old, and so then I had to sneak and do it to certain people. Believe it or not, most people only use 2% of their full brain capabilities, and we ALL were born with a natural photographic memory. We just got taught out of how to use it once we got old enough to start school. I'm currently in the process of retraining my brain, unlocking my natural photographic memory, and tapping into the other 98% of my brainpower. The farther along I get in this process, the more I'll be able to remember, and the more stories I can share with everybody on this board.
    Last edited by Tom-Tom82; 29th July 2012 at 08:11 PM.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Tom82 View Post
    Believe it or not, most people only use 2% of their full brain capabilities, and we ALL were born with a natural photographic memory. We just got taught out of how to use it once we got old enough to start school. I'm currently in the process of retraining my brain, unlocking my natural photographic memory, and tapping into the other 98% of my brainpower.
    What the fuck did I just read... You can't be taught to not use part of your brain, that is like saying "I was taught to have my brain not tell my body it inhale so I don't pass out" your brain automatically remembers certain details of certain things because your brain is constantly recording things, similar to a video camera, and cataloging those things with key words, pictures, sounds, ideas, etc.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzrAfzphKyU

Is that what you are trying to do? Holy shit that video is old... As for your search for "The answers within" good luck with tapping into that other 98%. Although let me ask you this, how do you create a memory of something that already happened? And to tie onto that question smelling random womens asses when you were 2-8 seems even more fishy. For one thing a 2 or 3 year old doing it may be seen as strange or cute, but a 6-8 year old? The details/ facts you are providing me are making it harder and harder to believe you. I know I realized I like asses/ farts was when I was 6 and me and my cousin (female) and her brother (also my cousin) were wrestling and she farted in my face, they both said eww but I enjoyed it and from that point on I realized womans farts and asses were something very interesting which grew into what I have today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    What the fuck did I just read... You can't be taught to not use part of your brain, that is like saying "I was taught to have my brain not tell my body it inhale so I don't pass out" your brain automatically remembers certain details of certain things because your brain is constantly recording things, similar to a video camera, and cataloging those things with key words, pictures, sounds, ideas, etc.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzrAfzphKyU

Is that what you are trying to do? Holy shit that video is old... As for your search for "The answers within" good luck with tapping into that other 98%. Although let me ask you this, how do you create a memory of something that already happened? And to tie onto that question smelling random womens asses when you were 2-8 seems even more fishy. For one thing a 2 or 3 year old doing it may be seen as strange or cute, but a 6-8 year old? The details/ facts you are providing me are making it harder and harder to believe you. I know I realized I like asses/ farts was when I was 6 and me and my cousin (female) and her brother (also my cousin) were wrestling and she farted in my face, they both said eww but I enjoyed it and from that point on I realized womans farts and asses were something very interesting which grew into what I have today.
    ^This BUFFOON!

when i was 2 i would have fantasies about it, then it disappeared from my thoughts for years. from time to time it would pop up again but i wouldn't pay much attention to it. i never fully knew what it was until i was ten.