clips4sale
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Probably a Strange Question

Quote Originally Posted by suspect09 View Post
    There must be a psychological reason for that, I'm dying to know what it is..
    I'm sure mine started with my mom at a very early age.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    fascination turns fetish, lol. not too complicated.
    This is probably the best way to describe it for me. I was more fascinated by girls farting when I was a little kid, then it later became a full blown fetish.

I had these fantasies when I was a little boy of being invisible and following a girl I had a huge crush on around all day, and just watching her take a shower, or maybe hear her talk about me ect... I got the idea because there was this childrens book I read at my school about a boy who could turn invisible.The more I thought about it, the more "real" it became, as in, I thought if she didnt know she was being watched, she would probably fart when she thought she was alone, or go in her bathroom and take a gigantic shit, and Id get to watch it all. The thing was, this girl was very prim and proper, so to think of doing something gross was to me, as a little boy, fascinating.

Later on when I hit puberty farting just became sexy to me. Up until a few years ago, girls pooping was just a fascination too, but Id say its more of a fetish in these past few years. I think there might even be some old old old posts I made on this forum saying I dont have a fetish for girls pooping, thats changed now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cravebassist View Post
    A couple weeks ago my 11 year old cousin and I were talking about girls, and farting came up. I didn't even tell him about the fart fetish, but from the stuff he said, he's got it.
    Not me, but a lot of guys kind of get anxiety about this fetish and think something is wrong with them. Tell your cousin that you have it too just so he wont feel like a freak. And if you get a gassy girlfriend, ask her to fart in his face lol.
    Last edited by SionDS; 31st October 2011 at 06:24 PM.

I had a couple experiences growing up, but didn't really think much of them at the time.
    The first time I really had any sort of fascination with farts was back in fifth grade. It was recess, and I noticed that this girl named Nicole had wandered off by herself. I decided to go check on her, and saw she was holding her tummy. When she noticed me, she shook her head to try and get me to go away, but I kept walking, intent to see if she was ok. Just as I was about to ask I heard a noise I'll never forget. Within a split second, her stomach gurgled loudly, she groaned slightly, and a loud bubbly fart ripped out from her plaid skirted tush.
    We were both taken aback- I couldn't believe what I had heard, and her face showed a mix of revulsion, mortification, and the slightest bit of relief. As her embarrassment took over, she meekly stammered out that her tummy hurt, and she told everyone she wanted to play alone so she could do that in private.
    I simply looked at her and asked if she felt better.
    "Yes... but not all the way better" she said dejectedly.
    Captivated by what I had witnessed, I asked, "want someone to play with?"
    "umm... I think I should be alone" She said.
    I mustered up my nerve, and said "If you need to fart again, do it." When she gave me a funny look, I added playfully sticking my tongue out, "It was cute"
    She paused, then smiled, and said "Boys are so gross"
    I spent the rest of recess with her, and got to hear two more of her farts that day. She never told anyone else that I said her farts were cute, but brought it up with me a couple more times as we grew up.

I think I was 12, the chaviest girl in my year ripped a massive fart in my art class that stunk out the whole room. She just sat there giggling about it. Although I was 15 until I properly realised I liked it.

A little earlier I saw something that reminded me of this thread.

I was looking up some fart videos on Youtube and stumbled across some videos of that Eight Marbles game that gets posted here from time to time. Then in the related videos, I saw a video called something like "Meet the Eight Marbles Addict" or something like that. So I was curious about what kind of person would actually make a video professing their fondness of the game to the world because I won't even tell my friends that I've played a game about girls farting on each other.

Then it turned out the video was a couple of kids talking about the game and saying things like they thought the girls were cute and stuff like that. All I'm saying is if either kid grows up without a fart fetish, I will be incredibly surprised.

Baned User
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by ffantasy1 View Post
    A little earlier I saw something that reminded me of this thread.

I was looking up some fart videos on Youtube and stumbled across some videos of that Eight Marbles game that gets posted here from time to time. Then in the related videos, I saw a video called something like "Meet the Eight Marbles Addict" or something like that. So I was curious about what kind of person would actually make a video professing their fondness of the game to the world because I won't even tell my friends that I've played a game about girls farting on each other.

Then it turned out the video was a couple of kids talking about the game and saying things like they thought the girls were cute and stuff like that. All I'm saying is if either kid grows up without a fart fetish, I will be incredibly surprised.
    So what exactly is the Eight Marbles game anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by fartingfun View Post
    So what exactly is the Eight Marbles game anyway?
    Here is its website. You probably won't be able to read it since it's Japanese but if you click the first link where it shows the last update in English, that will let you download it. If you want to play it, you'll have to set your computer's regional settings to Japan so it can open the program.

Basically, it's a fighting game that was obviously made by someone with our fetish. Nearly every character is a girl and almost every female character has at least one special move that involves farting in her opponent's face, turning into a giant and farting, and so on. It gets pretty over-the-top a lot of the time too (ie: farts strong enough to propel their bodies forward, trapping someone in a glass box and farting in it till it shatters, farting an absurd number of times in a row, etc). You can find videos of it on Youtube by searching things like "Eight Marbles Ura Version" (the "ura" version is the one with all the farting, the regular version of the game is more of a traditional fighter).
    Last edited by ffantasy1; 20th November 2011 at 08:38 PM.

Ok great, thanks for the info!

I believe I was born with it, but didn't realize I had it until I was 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Tom82 View Post
    I believe I was born with it, but didn't realize I had it until I was 3 or 4.
    You realized you had this fetish at the age of 3 or 4 ? Lol, thats impossible.
    Eproctophilia.