Wow, weird how this fetish seems to develop during our innocent times. :] I've had the fetish since I was six, over something that wasn't exactly hot, but intriguing to me. I was friends with this jerk from my school and his fat sister, and they would usually come over to my house to play on my 64 or Gamecube. I still remember it clearly...I was alone with the jerk's sister and we were playing the Sonic Adventure Directors Cut Chao Garden mini games. I gave a Chao a funny name and she agreed with me, laughed, then farted for some reason. I didn't really think about it until after she left though. I wanted to ask her to do it again, and I was even going to talk to my Dad about it, about I guess I just forgot about it.

The actual sexual side of the fetish didn't happen until about 5 years later when I was surfing the internet at my dad's house. That's when I discovered Youtube, still in it's early beta testing. I was scarce in looking up stuff to watch, and just randomly typed in "fart" to amuse myself. Then I saw a video called "girl farting like a man" with a dark skinned woman farting into a mircophone. Intrigued, a searched for more girl fart videos and found a promo for Lizzy's website Queen of Farts. I saw the video, and I was hooked! I quickly went to her website where I had my first experience with boobies in the flesh. I clicked to watch another one of her samples and it was Lizzy with her ass up in the air farting with a more curvier women beside her (wasn't Ashley yet). And from that day forward, I knew that I loved girl farts.