clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this is how 'pumped air' works. (Video)

Elite Member

this is how 'pumped air' works. (Video)

ever wondered how air pumping in the ass (like in the fart brazil vids) works? Here's the answer:

Click here to see Video

Warning: the site may contain other videos, which do not only contain fart material.

do they all use hand pumps like that or is there sometimes even a machine (air compressor, haha) involved?

There's still no proof of FartBrazil using "pumps". The noise you hear in the background of those videos is nothing but camera feedback.

Baned User
    nice explanation for that superman. can you also explain why it is that the girls ALWAYS have a lot of gas right after the camera pulling away and the "feedback" than they do before? or why it is that the feedback only and always occurs when the butts are out of the shot despite the fact that the buts are in the shot for about 90% of the movie? just curious.

There's still no proof of FartBrazil using "pumps". The noise you hear in the background of those videos is nothing but camera feedback.
    it's totally wrong.There's a lot of fartbrazil videos where you CAN SEE (due to a mistake of the cameraman) the girls with the pump still in hand,and i saw several times the girl doing it in the background (still by mistake) and that sound IS the sound they make when they pump the air in their ass.

I 've heard NOT till today anything about a camera making fart noises !

I actually have one of those at my place. Girly refused to play with the toy though.

oh well, at least you tried basshead

Ultimately the deal is this. No one is THAT fucking gassy. The way these chicks can rip ass like this every 5 minutes is total bullshit. It might be pumped air, it might be CGI but whatever it is, it aint real.

aye

yes noone can be so gassy on demand like the fartbrazilians and others, it is pumped air.

Y'all sure there were camera glitches in those videos? I've seen over 30 of those clips and not yet have I seen one mistake made.

Their asses do show in 90% of the camera frame. But I'm still not convinced that those farts were fake.

And it's not exactly like changing tires on a race car. It takes time and effort to pump up someone's ass with air. I seriously doubt the other 10% is used to "refill" those girls' assholes.

Perhaps if any of you have a clip that shows there was an error that ruins the viewer's imagination, then maybe I'll have a second opinion.

Fake or not, those clips are still hot.

Peace Out.
    -S-