clips4sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: >>>

Baned User

>>>

I stand by what i said previously but concurring the same aspect, Gassy i know your inflicting a community with the deliverance towards an infliction that not many men are born with , yet some how manage to Forster. But by the same token the clips I instigated the first time round are mischievously and bare faced blatantly fuking gone!

I just want you and people like 13 to bare things like this in mind and stop licking eachotherzzzz bumholes

Ps 13 how can you say i don't speak good english when thats where I was achieved?? when your a yankydoodle donutmuncha?!. You think you do things bigger and better than us... NO! Ya cant handle bigga n beta coz ya 2 fukin dum!
    Last edited by fartsucker123; 20th May 2011 at 04:36 AM.

Baned User
    Im already geting pms of pure laughter and the fact that you barred me from volcano is no deterrent, it takes 13 a while to come back with a decent balance... bit slow aint ya mate?
    Last edited by fartsucker123; 20th May 2011 at 04:30 AM.

Baned User
    block me now you fucking sad knobheadz.. 13 i got your ip.. (ip changers dont work) I will come to USfukinA and when I do I will put a screwdiver clean threw ya fuckin face.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by fartsucker123 View Post
    block me now you fucking sad knobheadz.. 13 i got your ip.. (ip changers dont work) I will come to USfukinA and when I do I will put a screwdiver clean threw ya fuckin face.
    A screw driver what the fuck? Oh all the things in the world your going to use that? Why not just beat the shit out of him if your that mad? Anyway grabbing his IP and "killing" him or whatever you plan on doing is illegal in 3 matters.
    First of, in order to obtain his address through his IP "which is illegal to obtain it anyway from this stand point" you broke a recent Internet law.
    Secondly, threatening someones life whether it be a joke or serious is against the law, infringes on someones right to liberty and life.
    Thirdly, murder or "whatever" your attempting to do is just plain illegal.
    You may not be serious, but threatening to kill someone else isn't something I can't just sit idle and let happen...

Not to mention, Mr. "English Achieved", you misspelled 'fucking" and "through", ('threw your face') your punctuation is horrid and you keep trying to type like a rapper. Replacing letters with Z's and misspelling words like 'your'. Speak like a fool all you want, but will you at least type like a human? For the sake of Christ and a bag of dicks, your threats and rants look retarded when you do that. Not trying to piss you off or anything, just saying! If I walked up to you on the street waving my hands at you in gang signs with my clothes on backwards and off my ass and a sideways hat hanging off my head, would you take me seriously? No matter what I looked like? Because that's all I can picture when you type like that. lol!
    Last edited by jaydee.gabriel; 20th May 2011 at 07:09 AM.

Baned User
    nah man... now i've been called out. it's time to meet up on the blacktop after school. we each need to grab our posse and get "gangsta" all up in here.

also, you figured out i currently live in the us based on my ip? there's a much simpler way to figure it out (and i'll even share it with you). you can simply click on VIEW PROFILE (or if you're gangster, VIEW BROFILE). also, i don't claim to be american, i just live here. i actually traced my roots back and i am a pangaean.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudofale View Post
    A screw driver what the fuck? Oh all the things in the world your going to use that? Why not just beat the shit out of him if your that mad? Anyway grabbing his IP and "killing" him or whatever you plan on doing is illegal in 3 matters.
    First of, in order to obtain his address through his IP "which is illegal to obtain it anyway from this stand point" you broke a recent Internet law.
    Secondly, threatening someones life whether it be a joke or serious is against the law, infringes on someones right to liberty and life.
    Thirdly, murder or "whatever" your attempting to do is just plain illegal.
    You may not be serious, but threatening to kill someone else isn't something I can't just sit idle and let happen...
    Well that's good on your part, especially on what happened sunday night on something similar. This dumbshit went on twitter threatening to kill M Bone of the rap group Cali Swag District, aka the dudes who did the song Teach me how to dougie & later on carried his threat & put 2 bullets in his head while doing a drive by. M Bone didn't really take the threat seriously. Nowadays you never know. And it was all over a woman. Woman was interested in M Bone & not the dumbshit. She even let him drive her car. But fools love 2 think everything is worth it.

Good post Hoofer.

...this is a wierd post, but I see everyone's point, no one likes threats or insults...keep it clean everyone; more sexy, long and amateur farts please. Perhaps in celebration of Pride acceptance day, more lesbian farts?

T29

Active Member 04042017
    This post should probably be locked or whatever as it serves absolutely no good purpose... I however must say that simply determining someone's IP address is not illegal. Intercepting data packets not sent by yourself, however, is illegal. So it's more of a "how you do it" question, and less of the actual deed. (Not that this should even matter or be discussed, since the English-Achieved original poster deserves no attention whatsoever)

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by StrykerFett View Post
    This post should probably be locked or whatever as it serves absolutely no good purpose... I however must say that simply determining someone's IP address is not illegal. Intercepting data packets not sent by yourself, however, is illegal. So it's more of a "how you do it" question, and less of the actual deed. (Not that this should even matter or be discussed, since the English-Achieved original poster deserves no attention whatsoever)
    everybody has a right to say what they want. the fact that he chooses to use his right to say things like this only reflects on him. what am i going to do, retaliate? there's not even a complete thought in that heap to retaliate to.