clips4sale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >>>

At least move this to cafe forum, since its a rant or something off topic

Quote Originally Posted by fartsucker123 View Post
    Ps 13 how can you say i don't speak good english when thats where I was achieved??
    Nice little example there for students of irony.

Active Member 03042017
    Quote Originally Posted by StrykerFett View Post
    This post should probably be locked or whatever as it serves absolutely no good purpose... I however must say that simply determining someone's IP address is not illegal. Intercepting data packets not sent by yourself, however, is illegal. So it's more of a "how you do it" question, and less of the actual deed. (Not that this should even matter or be discussed, since the English-Achieved original poster deserves no attention whatsoever)
    Well unless he did some dock digging on the guy and grabbed his IP off of one of his uploads or something then yeah it's legit. But my guess "if hes smart enough" he got it via. his email address at least thats how I would have done it. All and all it was probably a bluff. Because if he really was going to do it then he would have just posted his information with no regret like a serious person would have.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    nah man... now i've been called out. it's time to meet up on the blacktop after school. we each need to grab our posse and get "gangsta" all up in here.
    gosh darn it. i had something clever to write here but i totally forgot what i was gonna write. I think it was something close to me getting gangsta on something IDK..

sorry.. my post was NOWHERE near what y'all were talking about....

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by therealmsbang View Post
    gosh darn it. i had something clever to write here but i totally forgot what i was gonna write. I think it was something close to me getting gangsta on something IDK..

sorry.. my post was NOWHERE near what y'all were talking about....
    yeah, we've got to stay on topic here... this guy here clearly has such a fascinating topic that was well stated and is greatly relevant to this community.

either way it's good to see you back