clips4sale

Thread: paypal question

paypal question

I need some help. I want to become an active member, but since I'm still living home with my parents I have to be a bit carefull.
    My parents can see where my money goes, so my first question is if I pay with paypal will it be visible on my bankstatement. I guess not but just to be sure.

But most important I need confirmation from someone from the Netherlands maybe belgium, if it's possible to pay gassyerotica with paypal from the netherlands. And if I need paypal.nl or paypal.com

greetings bobby

Elite Member
    Your bank will record the money going out, but your bankstatment may now say Paypal. If you ask the bank who withdrew your money, then the bank should be able to tell you that it was Paypal.

You should ask what happens by contacting your bank. In the bank I use it only says preauthorized withdrawal with the amount of money taken. I would need to contact my bank to find out which party requested the preauthorized withdrawal.

The bank records all money going in and out of your account. You would then need to explain to your parents regarding the money disappearing from your bank account.

To avoid all this you will need to create another bank account that your parents cannot monitor and store the funds there and transfer your money out to Paypal.

Another option is to not perform a bank transfer. You need to earn enough money into your Paypal account directly and then use Paypal to make a payment. Many options are avilable such as file sharing or sell something on Ebay. Once the funds are deposited to your paypal account you can use it to pay Gassyerotica.

Do you already have a Paypal account linked to your bank account?
    Last edited by skuludo; 30th March 2011 at 08:22 AM.

oke thanks, No I don't have it yet because I don't need it for anything. But what you said is realy usefull thanks again

nowhere in the payment description is mentioned exactly what you bought, however if you think they will make problems go with your own account.

The money is now being transfered from bank to paypal, so when thats done I'll send a mail to [email protected] right? And after that I send 40$ and then it's done?

if you have questions about donations send email directly.