clips4sale

Thread: What's your take on Charlie Sheen & his recent antics?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question What's your take on Charlie Sheen & his recent antics?

Here's a couple of links for those who don't watch tv or doesn't live in the U.S.
    http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous...-police/758?nc

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecut...pphu-container

I mostly prefer to remember Charlie Sheen from his days of hot shots, major league. I remember that he was on platoon but haven't seen that movie in 2 decades. But most people now remember Charlie on 2 1/2 men, being a substance abusing fuck up who don't know how 2 treat women. I remember either last decade or last century about his beating & cheating on women & he also had health problems. I wanted him to get clean & his act 2gether. It seemed like he did that, and ended up on 2 1/2 men & got as high[no pun intended] as $2M an episode. But sadly Charlie went back to his old ways since last year, now demanding $3M an episode, mistreating women again, fucking up so badly now that his kids are taken away from him, the show some say he put on the map now cancelled, some say if he don't change he'll end up dead like John Belushi. Others who tried changing but died are Rick James, Corey Haim, & DJ AM.
    I mainly feel that he should be replaced on the show instead of it being cancelled. Why should others suffer financially because of 1 major fuckup. He's not only fucking up his cash, but everyone else's who works on the show. He's gotta learn but he just doesn't get it or worse doesn't care. Already got another celebrity who's peeing everything away in Lindsay Blowhan who doesn't get it or care either. I can't stand it when people who had a wake-up call that coulda resulted in death & still keeps doing the wrong stuff. Insulting to those who woulda gotten their act 2gether but it was too late 4 them.
    And anyone can update what's been going on cause I heard different things the last 2 days. That John Stamos will replace Charlie, he turned it down. The show has been cancelled, the dude Charlie insulted quit & CBS will bring Charlie back regardless of his antics. Pro sheen people will say, he is the show. If its true it will surprise me like not at all cause you know $$ talks, morals walk The mentality of FUCK DOING WHAT'S RIGHT! ITS ALL ABOUT THE CASH COW! And i'm not a watcher of the show, I only watched 2 episodes. Some people say that the show's so repeated. I just want Charlie to stop fucking up, & his kids to not be traumatized & screwed up later in life.
    Last edited by HOOF HEARTED; 3rd March 2011 at 07:15 AM.