Thread: how can I cantact Eve Taboo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

how can I cantact Eve Taboo

Hi all
    How I can contact Eve Taboo
    I really missed her
    as well as I don not see any update in her videos in GGG
    I LOVE Eve Taboo & HER SUPER HUGE FARTS ..

How about first you take a time machine back to a time when you didn't fuck Brittany Moore over. Then just kill yourself. Eve will pray for you.

*Tootles*

Being a stalker is not cool and definitely not in style!
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

How come Eve isn't included as an option in the BBW poll, boss?

u had no problem contactin me b4 lol i've been gone for a min .... i stopped doin videos to get closer to God viperman n i felt like that is what i needed to do at that point in time ... although i really miss doin videos
    Love n sniff my stinky ass
    Eve Taboo

Quote Originally Posted by Eve Taboo View Post
    u had no problem contactin me b4 lol i've been gone for a min .... i stopped doin videos to get closer to God viperman n i felt like that is what i needed to do at that point in time ... although i really miss doin videos
    Really? I find that to be very deep. I think you're very talented and I'd be a little sad to see you go, but please do what is best for yourself. One of my closest friends found God and she said it made her life do a complete turn around. I'm very happy for her. I can't say religion ever did that for me but if you need God in your life and the videos out of them, then I support your decision. You'll definitely be missed!
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Today View Post
    Really? I find that to be very deep. I think you're very talented and I'd be a little sad to see you go, but please do what is best for yourself. One of my closest friends found God and she said it made her life do a complete turn around. I'm very happy for her. I can't say religion ever did that for me but if you need God in your life and the videos out of them, then I support your decision. You'll definitely be missed!
    idk im not sure if makin the clips r bad i guess maybe it was my mental state i just needed to find myself... i had eve taboo n then i had my self who isnt eve taboo lol i guess lmao ... i felt like i kinda had split personalities n one was takin over lol idk what im tryin to say ... but i love makin fart clips i still fart all the time n havent made clips forever n i really miss it
    Love n sniff my stinky ass
    Eve Taboo

idk im not sure if makin the clips r bad i guess maybe it was my mental state i just needed to find myself... i had eve taboo n then i had my self who isnt eve taboo lol i guess lmao ... i felt like i kinda had split personalities n one was takin over lol idk what im tryin to say ... but i love makin fart clips i still fart all the time n havent made clips forever n i really miss it
    Hello Eve ...
    how u doing how is u life I wish u are so happy in your life
    we really missed u and your great farting clips
    as well as I do not think that it is very bad in your religion or in my religion to do farting clips.
    It is just only funny things no thing more than that
    but make sure to appear in your videos fully clothed (not naked)
    please Eve Taboo back to make great videos like before (you are the best in farting)
    personally I joined GGG only to see your videos

((You are the reall princess of Farts ))

GOOD LUCK
    I LOVE Eve Taboo & HER SUPER HUGE FARTS ..

Then toss on some white granny panties and back that precious booty back up on that camera and start FOGGING THE LENS TABOO STYLE, BABY!!!! lol. Sorry. I'm loud, annoying and pushy. lol