So I'm dating this new chick. She's very cute, and my type of look/body style. She's already VERY much into me, I could tell. Texting, calling me, wanting to see me, very flirty, and we already made out in the car on the first date. During the first date she was questioning my preferences, so I brought up how I don't like "prissy" women. So she was like "describe prissy." So instead of using the fart example I used the burp example. I said "let's say me and you were drinking beers at home and you had to burp, would you? I was not happy with my answer fellas...

She said "noooo" I couldn't do that. She tells me "I never even heard my mom fart once in my life!" Then she proceeds to tell me how she went camping over the weekend with friends and inside her tent of 3 girls, the other 2 girls were farting at night. She was like "that's disgusting, I couldn't do that!" Anyhow, I said, you can't even fart around your girlfriends? Then I brought up farting around a man, and she was like "no, I could never do that....that's disgusting." (with that shriveled forehead disgust look on her face) She never farted around her ex-boyfriend and says she only does that in the bathroom...

Now, I don't know what to do! How can I get this girl to fart around me? She's already coming from a bad start. This doesn't look good! Anyhow, she's very pretty with a nice curvy ass that I would love to sniff the farts out of. I can just picture her reaction if and when I ever tell her about my fetish. She'll be one of those girls that would probably freak out and think I'm sick in the head or something... any ideas?