clips4sale
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: When did you all develop the fetish?

tell us more mon

I honestly didn't think this post would have this many stories and I just want to thank everyone for their contributions. Majority of the stories I've read are great and I look forward to reading more! I think we should take everyone's story, make it into a book, get it published, and the tittle will be...."The Art of the Fart" or "The Art of Farting" Just food for thought! Would it be up for the best-seller? who knows lol

Well ive had my fetish for almost 11 yrs... (dont believe the birthday im not really that old). When i was 8 i remember there was this girl that had this bowel disorder so she would fart constantly in class, now i was just kinda like "thats interesting" type of look, i was young. Then as i got older, one of my good friends used to rip bubbly farts when it was just her & i (or her & me / me & her). That's when i actually was looking at it like "wow this is really arousing." THEN i discovered youtube. O.....M......G... the things on the early YT would blow this new ish out the water. From YT i went to google, because i thought i was the only person that liked this sort of thing. That's when it led me here, and it has been gravy ever since. Im single for right now, im talking to a woman that seems interesting (not in the fetish just in general) so we'll see where that goes.

Baned User
    good luck with the girl you're talking to.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by ffantasy1 View Post
    It's kind of hard for me to figure out how and why I got this fetish. As far back as I can remember, I've always had a bit of an obsession with farts. Of course, when I was a little kid, it was more of a humor thing instead of a fetish thing and I just thought it was funny. Maybe some of it has to do with the fact that a couple of my female cousins used to fart around me all the time when I was little. One of them still does only instead of turning me on it just feels kind of weird to me when she does it lol. She has a kid that's around two years old or so and once I even saw her fart on him once or twice. It kind of makes me wonder if he's going to get this fetish.
    That's hot, it's my fav aspect of my fart fetish. I love when women fart just to be rude or playful, not trying to be sexy. Did she fart right on his face?

I know it's kinda taboo because I'm getting off in a voyeur kind of way but this is my ultimate fantasy. If a hot mom wants to fart on her son to make him smell it and tease him, to me just showcases her personality, and that just turns me on to no end! If I'm secretly getting a thrill to wank off to later, no harm done, lol.

Milfs are my favorite, I love to read stories or better yet witness this playful naughty behavior myself.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenreef View Post
    3 years old... 1984
    What happened?

Well, when I was about 8, my cousin would constantly babysit me. I honestly don't know when it started, but my first memory of her babysitting me is me sitting on her lap and her blowing bubbles (as in bubble gum). She would blow a real big one then I would pop it, it was great fun. Suddenly she said "I have one" and lifted herself off the chair. I squeezed my head underneath her butt and she let one go. I don't remember how we got started with this "game," I just have that one memory of her actually farting, and it was quite obvious that it was a normal game of ours.

I also remember her standing in the garage talking to my parents and saying "Guess what we do" or something along those lines. I immediately tried to get her to stop, but to no avail, and she told my parents that I ask her to fart on me. My parents never said anything about it to me even til today, I guess they thought it was some childish thing that I'd grow out of.

Well, the years went by and I discovered that everytime someone farted (normally males, I don't have any memories of females except for that one with my cousin) I would get butterflies in my stomach and would feel really funny down there.

I eventually discovered this interesting thing called the internet. I was riding around on my bike one day and I suddenly realized that if there was anything I wanted to see in the world, I could find it on the internet, and immediately went home and typed in www.farts.com. I found there a plethora of recorded farts that I could listen to at any time I wanted to! I listened to recorded farts with glee until I came across one titled "Girl farts." It was the turning of a key within me! I immediately realized that it was girls farting that made me feel that good, not guys, and I started exclusively listening to girls' recordings, even going so far as to save them to a floppy drive and keep it hidden in my room to play when "the time was right."

Anyone remember the sound-wave classics? sub_allison_13_9-99.wav? Sub_jill_lacy5_7-99.wav?

Quote Originally Posted by jadedragoon56 View Post
    Anyone remember the sound-wave classics? sub_allison_13_9-99.wav? Sub_jill_lacy5_7-99.wav?
    Truly the classics of antique fart recordings.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    I was 5
    What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by fartboi View Post
    Then as i got older, one of my good friends used to rip bubbly farts when it was just her & i (or her & me / me & her). That's when i actually was looking at it like "wow this is really arousing." THEN i discovered youtube.
    Tell us more! Theres got to be some good stories there. Was she hot?