clips4sale
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: When did you all develop the fetish?

Quote Originally Posted by mephistofele View Post
    i am still waiting for hannibal stories...
    i know lol

I actually have no idea lol

Elite Member
    I´m happy that you like my stories but please be patient, I have to be in the mood to write down a story. I dont´t want to invent I want to remember and tell it to you. At the moment I´m starting a new job so I have not that much time in the evenings. Lets see at the weekend.

Greets

Active Member 03042017 suspect09's Avatar
    My earliest memory was age 7 or 8, looking at fart fiction on the internet. That really set it off I suppose. Back then I had dialup so in retrospect it really feels like the stone age.

the earliest memory i have was when i was 12-14 i saw an infomercial for a hidden camera prank show. their opening prank was a pretty girl sitting next to people on a bus bench and farting on them, ending with the girl blowing a fart in another girl's face before leaving to fart on people in a train station.. then there was the fart fiction and poetry library, i've been hooked ever since, with regular supplements from here and the ever updating 'holy grail of farts"

hannibal come back!

he'l come i hope i cant wait for him too either

come back!

I had a cousin in the family that wasn't really my cousin. She was my mothers best friends daughter and out of respect I called them Aunt "blank" and cousin "blank." She was 5 years older than me. At around 7-8 years old one night their family came over to visit. I don't remember too much as this was so many years ago, it's vague in my memory. The parents used to play cards in the dining room, and we used to play games in the living room, probably a bunch of some stupid kiddy games. On this particular night my "cousin" got a bad case of gas. Apparently it was funny to her and she couldn't stop farting. Every time she farted she would laugh like it was no big deal. I remember she farted at least 15-20 times in my presence throughout the night. I don't remember it "turning me on." However, I was fascinated by this occurrence. Every time she farted I would discreetly try and smell her butt. A few instances she farted and would turn around to do something and I remember putting my face as close as I could to her ass without touching it, just to smell her farts. Luckily, she didn't catch me doing this, and I loved the fact of sniffing her butt without her knowing...I'm so glad she didn't catch me. They smelled pretty rank from what I remember, but I did get to sniff her butt several times after she farted and they were ripe! I guess my fascination started from that point on.
    Last edited by Vector; 29th October 2010 at 08:55 PM.

great story vector