clips4sale
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: When did you all develop the fetish?

I actually started in 9th grade, when I saw some special on the discovery channel or some channel like it on namio harukawa. And obviously my hormones are raging at that time so since the title was like sexual desires of early japan, I decided it was a good idea to check it out.(it might be the title, not sure cuz it was 6 years ago.) anyways, it showed some footfetish photos from namio harukawa and explained why he made pictures like that and his feelings toward how he thinks men should be treated by women. So i decided after that I would check out his other pictures by googling his name and found the motherload of facesitting pictures by him. I was in awe and I liked them so then it turned into facesitting videos, then soon after that I found fetishpal and started searching around the other fetishes before they took it down and then I got into face farting going into my sophmore year. So yeah, it went from facesitting to facefarting.

Active Member 03042017
    I remember watching the Howard Stern New Year's Eve ppv special years ago. And they had one girl sitting on a toilet smoking a cigarette, then she lifts her leg and farts really loud. I remember thinking how awesome it was to see a hot girl doing something she "shouldn't" be. I wish somebody could find clips from that. I think later one, another girl lit a fart.

Can't say I have a particularly interesting origin story... I've just always had a liking for female odours that are generally considered unpleasant, and I started fantasizing around puberty about being dominated and 'forced' to smell them, and that just naturally included farts.. but no, can't pinpoint an exact moment.

Early on in life it was always a fantasy - I always thought there would be this mystery woman ...who got gas from eating strawberries and farting in the bathtub...I remember that was an early fantasy, it was pretty hot -- and my fetish for female farts kind of blossomed from there.

i developed this fetish years ago, i was 18 i think and i make a bet with a friend of mine(girl of course)
    i don't remember exactly the bet but i remember that the winner can do anything to the loser for the evening.....she forced me to kiss her feet a lot and she farted on my face 2 times....one on my head and a huge one on my ear...everyone laughed loud at me but i got exited

Mine started from when I was reasonibly young bout 8 onwards maybe. i remember i use to fancy my best mates sister and i remember seeing her fart a couple times and wafting the smell towards my mate or one time when she farted and then stuck her butt in my mates face and she even pointed her butt at me and asked if i wanted to smell it but i was young and didn't have the guts. Another one was when we were playing truth or dare and my mate was dared to smell her butt but when he went in she let out a loud fart right in his face and i was next to her and got to smell it which i found great.
    I Had alot of things happen when I was young with girls farting so i guess this fetish was inevitable really. I had a friend from school this girl who lived next door and she would always fart around me i trired getting her to fart in my face but she never really did but her farts often stunk she would often say when she farted that something died in her butt.
    Finally my sister had alot of girlfriends and one time her tall friend's butt was at head height and she use to joke bout farting in my face if i was behind her, another one once farted right in font of me when she was lying down and asked me to come smell it but again i was young and nervous. except for one time where another friend of hers was wearing tight bright green leggins and she said if i smell her fart she would give me two pounds, so i put my face behind her but instead she said it had to be right in there so she literally put her hand on my head and pushed it into her butt and she was constantly giggling and fianlly let out a little fart but it stunk like rotten eggs and she kept me in there for a little while untill she let go and carried on laughing and she never paid me and at the time i wasent to keen on her fart either it did really smell i guess my fetish was in the early stages.

beezo those are awesome stories if u got any more please do share

Thanks Dillweed, I have been very fortunate with the experiences I have had thats for sure, I just wish when I was younger I had smelled those girls butts when I had the chance, but at that young age i had no idea what a fetish was or even tho i was excited i didden't really know it was anything sexual in those feelings. All of these experiences where over a bout an 5 year period i'd say so they were pretty spread out but that just made them all the more memorable.

Also Dilweed if you check out my other thread bout current experiences with my present girlfriend I will be adding more stories to that very soon too if your interested.

thanks yeah real true experience stories are always the best i love hearing about them and yes i'l be sure to check out your new stories your gonna post

i am still waiting for hannibal stories...