Now I'm not sure if there has been a post about how your fart fetish started, but then again I wouldn't put anything pass it. Well I first started getting into this fetish when I was between 17-18yrs old. There was this girl who was in my History class during my junior year of High School, and she ended up being my prom date. We did sexual things to each other on the night of the prom, but we did not have sex at all. She told me I had to wait a whole year in order to have sex with her. So then my senior year starts, and somehow she ended up being my prom date again and she said we were going to have sex this time. So when we talked on the phone about it, she would tell me that she is going to put her coochie on my nose, and her bootyhole on my lips, then fart! At first I was like eww, but then again it was a turn on because I have never heard a girl say that she was going to fart on me. So everyday we talked on the phone she always joked about farting in my face and in my mouth! I would always tell her that she is hella nasty and I bet that her farts stink really bad. So one day we were on the phone and out of nowhere, I hear this loud rumbling noise sounding like a pack of fire crackers, and then she started laughing so hard because she had farted over the phone. I laughed as well and I was also turned on by this. So we go to the prom and we have sex in the back of an SUV and I am hitting her from the back, and suddenly she farts! It was loud and it did not stink; it had a sweet smell and it was not a pussy fart! So we both laughed but continued to fuck until we reached our orgasms. So the next time we had sex, I finally had the chance to lick her ass and I told her to fart while I am doing it, and she would not do it. I tried my hardest to get her to fart by sticking my tongue deeper in her ass, and even blowing air up her asshole but it didn't work. I was dissapointed but I got over it. She would always fart in the car or while we are laying on the bed together, but not while I am worshiping her ass. She really turned me on with the farting but she would never satisfy my fetish that she helped me develop. Although I have had plenty of girls to fart on my face and in my mouth, I just feel that my fart fetish is incomplete because it never happened with her. She has an unbelievable ass that most guys would die for, and it smells so good and taste good as well. I wish I had a pic of her ass to share with you all but I'm sure I have some old ones stashed away. Well my fetish is here to stay, but I still blame her for getting me turned on to farts. She moved away to Jacksonville back in 06 and before she left, she let me lick her asshole and I kept begging her to fart for me but she would not do it. I just don't understand why she wouldn't satisfy my request when she knew that turned me on. It was her idea from the start and I did my best to make her feel comfortable. Oh well on to the next one. Feel free to tell me what you all think and share your stories as well! Take care!!!