I was 13 years old when my fetish began. I was as innocent as could be, because all my friends called me "the floor" for my oblivious behaviour towards sex. Later, they said their mind was in the gutter. I never understood sexual jokes or pick up lines. My boyfriend told me I only knew it when it was in thier eyes (he told me this was lust). It made me feel left out because everyone thought sweetly and kindly of me. So one day, during our summer break, me and my boyfriend were discussing religion but he kept ranting on and on. He knew I was only listening out of respect, since we both of us weren't religious.
"You aren't exactly into this are you?"
"Nope."
"Then why didn't you say anything?"
Of course, back then I rarely knew how to open my mouth or speak my mind. Today I just felt bold.
"Honey, if I had it my way, I would have grabbed you by your hair and pinned you down on this porch just to shut you up." I paused at his curious expression. "And then sit on your face, just so you see how it feels to silently listen to something you don't like." adding quietly. He gulped.
"ummm, okay. so does that answer your question...?"
"No. As many times you explain Christianity, I may never understand. But," And that was when I pushed him onto the porch. "I think its my turn to do the talking." Somehow, he didn't protest and let me sit on him.
"Azalea, why are you doing this?"
I shrugged. "I don't know. Because I can, because I want to..." He just groaned. It wasn't that my ass was dirty, assuming so because we showered an hour ago. "Oh don't whine. I know you look at my ass whenever you think I don't look."
"God, please stop! Get off me!"
I was irritated by his outburst. "Shut up and snifff my anus or you will be staying here a long ass time." He inhaled slowly.
"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?." I got off of him, but his face was euphoric.

"I got a boner now. Lovely."
"Don't blame me." I couldn't hide the smile. He wasn't expecting anything like that. "I don't care if you dislike it."
He smiled back. "I loved it. I loved it very much. I just wished you farted."
Since then, I fart not to be sexy but just playful. That is the kind of person I am.