yeah i will post it im just gonna copy and paste it so its a bit lengthy do to the detail i tryed throwin in and yeah hannibal i would love to hear your experiences too anyway heres mine.........

i was 13 and my parents were going out i recently got in trouble so they wanted my cousin to come over and baby sit. they were going to the worlds largest disco (a funraiser disco dance) and had a room over night in a hotel. my cousin's name is ashley she was 16 at the time and pretty attractive about 5ft 8 140lbs not to sound weird but good looking and to say the least had a very nice butt and nice thighs and legs. she was nice to all my aunts and uncles, pretty much adults in general but when it came to her younger cousins and siblings she had a bitchy side to her that i will never forget about that night. so my parents left at about 5 pm on that friday afternoon and ash was suppose to come over at around 6 because she had basketball after school. i was pretty nervous to spend the night at my house with her because we're a semi close family but not that close we only see each other about once every 2 months if that. so anyway she came over at around 630ish. i could tell she didnt shower after practice because her hair was up and kinda greesy and was wearing leggings and a b-ball tee shirt. every thing was going fine my dad left us money to get food and stuff so we ordered some food and waited for it too come. she told me it would take about 45 minutes for them to deliver it and wanted to know if i wanted to wrestle to pass the time. i of course accepted telling her i was going to win. so we moved some chairs outta the way and started. we were rolling around and i actually got on top of her for a quick second but me being stupid and cocky i pulled her hair. she got so pissed and threw me down and sat on my chest (stradled my chest) holding my arms down by my side. after i realized i had no chance i told her to let me up she said "i dont think so not until you say sorry for pulling my hair" i said "no it was funny" so she's like wrong answear backed up and put her arse right on my face she literally grabbed my hair and pulled my face in her butt and asked how i liked it. i kept begging for her to get up any time she lifted her butt up but she told me she was staying there until the delivery guy came. so i had to lay there for roughly 30-40 minutes smelling her butt which smelled so much from not showerin all day. IT WAS AMAZING. but it got much better. the guy came delivered our subs and i still havent said sorry. we were eating the subs in silence when we were finishing up i said man that was good and she looked at me and said say your sorry or face the consequenses. i said no i'm going to go watch the hockey game. that was not happenin as soon as i got in the living room i ended up on the floor so quick in yet the same position only this time she just ate really greasy food. i was telling her to get off get off get off, and to shut me up she planted her butt right on my face with my nose up her smelly crack. all i could hear her say was you should have said sorry hahaha... as a low warm rumble of gas hissed from her butt and up my nose it smelled awful. she was just so much bigger and stronger that i had no choice but to smell it. after another sbd she leaned forward and asked me if i liked the smell i shook my head no and said sorry for pullin her hair. she said thanks but to my surprise didnt get up after a minute i said you going to get up and she said no i told you you were going to face the consequenses so i hope you like the smell of my butt and farts cuz i got another one coming and as she said that she slid her butt down with my nose in her crack and farted so loud it was honestly something i never new could come out of any girl. and the smell was just as bad as the 2 ones earlyer she just laughed and told me to sniff it as hard as i could or she'd sit there the hole night. so i was forced to sniff that one and another one and the last one before she farted she slid her leggings down and was wereing pink cotton panties that covered her hole butt. she told me she would get up as long as i smelled it through her panties for 2 minutes. i had to accept because i didnt want her thinking i liked it and wanted her to keep going. so she planted her panty covered ass on my face and farted a long warm smelly fart and made me smell it for 2 minutes (she counted out) and got up pulled her leggings up and said we weren't watching hockey that she would have the remote.