I was a late comer to this fetish, my fetish has always been leather but about 7 years ago when I was 24 I met a beautiful ebony girl through work and we started hanging out together. One night we were hanging out and she was in the middle of telling me something when she just paused, leaned over and left out a huge fart and laughed. I got a hard on straight away and couldn't understand why but the sound of that fart coming out of her gorgeous black ass and the expression on her face as she pushed it out was a huge turn on.
She went on to tell me that she loved farting and didn't care what people said. She was a very confident girl and she knew she was stunning so she just figured men would put up with her farts because she was hot.
So we started going out with each other for a while and she would fart around me all the time and I have to say it really turned me on. She smelled divine, especially when she farted in bed and I would sneak a wiff under the covers as my dick got hard. I loved fucking her while her stink was in the air.
One time she farted in bed and I put my head under the covers to smell it and I made a comment about how much it stank and she asked me why I put my head under the covers if I didn't like it. I was so close to telling her that her farting turned me on but I didn't have the balls. Part of me is certain that she would have farted on my face if I asked her to but we drifted apart and that was that but ever since I met her I have a strong fart fetish and I still masturbate thinking about that beautiful black ass farting in my face. Oh to have another chance with her.