clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I can't stop thinking of it.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I find that my fetish is controlled mainly by the fear of public perception on the matter. Every one of the girls i would go for would never do somthing like that and im too afraid to even mention it fearing the humiliation that would follow if it went wrong.. Stuff like this is seen as weird and your a pervert disgusting etc. For me it is a secret and i intend to keep it that way... However sad that may be , i have never smelled a girl farting in my face before but would always welcome the opportunity if my identity and personal life wasnt an issue.. I went through a stage when i was about 16-18 where i had to control my very strong urges to get that first whiff of a girls ass by using force.. I wouldnt be able to live with the guilt involved with that.. It also felt horrible as if it was controlling my life it was literally as if little devil would pop up on my shoulder if i seen a fit girl with a nice ass and it would scream in my ear to rip her pants off and take a sniff!.. Really im just glad for the internet being here able to satisfy my needs and of course the day i found this forum!.. My advice would be if you get the urge when its really strong i.e. Devil on the shoulder just wank it off.. Normally it would be ok after o_o

For me, it kind of fluctuates. There are some days where I think about girls farting a lot (though not to the point that it interferes with my life or anything), but there are also some days where I barely even think of it at all and even if I do wind up thinking about it, it doesn't really turn me on that much or anything.