Quote Originally Posted by EbonyFartLuvr5 View Post
I love u guys. If you only knew my EXTREMELY HUMONGOUS fetish for black girls farting.
I swear to all of you I love all of my fart loving brothers but I fantasize about black girls farting, shitting, stinky feet, and especially the rarest of the rare, black girls puking. It does seem as if these fetishes have definitely taken a chronic part of my life and I am only 16. It's absolutely amazing how strong my fetish for these things r I swear it feels like I think about these things 23/6 bro but life is an awesome thing and black girls farting, feet, shit and vomit are one of the best things u will ever smell I bullshit you not my fart lovin' friends. Love you all
Im not going to lie to you and don't take this personally or anything. But I find feet and vomit repuslive. If I see feet im ok. But put them near my face and we got a problem... Vomit makes me want to throw up when I see or smell it. Along with spitting. Shitting is complicated, but to put it simple I love to see it on camera. But in person that shit can stay in the toilet (pun intended).
This fetish doesn't consume my time I must say but it's nice to have something to look forward to, or just something to day dream about when your bored.