HI guys,
I can empathise with a lot of the comments here; the plethora of vids and clips out there has kind of diluted our fetish. I've almost got to the point where I feel I'm cured of it - if it ever was an illness.
I'm on wife number 2 now and from within the first month of meeting her, the farting thing was out in the open. She still thinks its wierd, but guffs as soon as she opens the door, coming in from work, when we're in the garden or even when we're walking up a street - this has caused some embarrassing moments, when she didn't check behind first!

Okay, I've digressed a bit. So what gives the buzz now? It still has to be the candid stuff; hearing a girl fart that you're not supposed to. Its all about titilation really. Seeing a girl's skirt blow up in the wind is sexier than seeing the same girl just sitting in a bikini, right?
So, where can you get the candid stuff, with a high probability of it happening?
You need to go camping in France; the toilet blocks are communal, with no gender segregation, so a girl can come into the cubicle next to you and you hear everything she does. Maybe a long way for you US guys to travel, but for us in the UK, its a blast!

Oh and btw, I still think Ana Divodic (pumped) and Lizzy (QOF), when you can get her vids for free, are still top of my erector scale.

Cheers guys and keep the faith.