When the the last time something really excited you in the Fart Fetish arena?? What was the last big thing that evolved the fetish? For me…I think…the last thing that really…really excited me…to where I couldn’t wait for something to come out of it…was Foul Chicks. I used to be happy if I would find an awesome clip maybe once every few weeks..or even..once a month. Now, I feel like I need a constant flow of new hot girls farting. I don’t know if fart material has SLOWED down lately, or if I am just needing more and more just to feel normal?… For some reason..after seeing clips of the same girl farting over and over again…I start to not get as turned on with that same girl….no matter how HOT she is!…I just want..newer..and HOTTER!..it is a never ending cycle! This fetish really pisses me off sometimes! Now..im freaking HOOKED on getter WebCam girls to fart for me on cam…which I LOVE..and I’m very good at it….but it is costing me an arm and a leg..just to furfill my desire. Oh well.

Anyway..the question is.. What was the last event in this Fetish that sticks out the most in your mind???