clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the pope the antichrist?

Baned User
    not once did you actually respond to anything i said. seriously, i didn't even tell you to go to school in this thread. also, i didn't see a single apostrophe, appropriate you're/your, or a single decent spot where what youwere saying was coherent. you do sound like houston though; completely off topic.

fine. here's an argument identical to one you can see on every youtube link you've provided as "support" for what you call arguments: the letter g appears in the bible. wwii happened in the 1900's. therefore he's full of shit.

here's the beauty of this, if you disagree with what i said right there, then you are disagreeing with EVERYTHING that you've posted thus far. if you don't then you admit you're wrong.

"If you read the bible did you know that it was Roman who hung Jesus? Hence America legalizes abortion"
    i think this does a good job of summing up everything you've posted thus far... how am i supposed to respond to that? connect the dots i guess.

if you feel that what you just said is correct though, then i have one thing to say. "did you know that there are donkeys in mexico? hence everything you've posted is false."

My mistake, gemiwine... I meant the pope would be the antichrist... I've been reading Daniel Chapters 2, 7, 9,... Ezekiel Chapters 38, 39... Revelation Chapters 13, 17, 21... for about 2 years now... very powerful prophecies...

Elite Member
    Yep this is false too rite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SbJRn5jE8
    Last edited by gemiwine; 26th August 2010 at 12:01 AM.

Baned User
    not once did you actually respond to anything i said. seriously, i didn't even tell you to go to school in this thread. also, i didn't see a single apostrophe, appropriate you're/your, or a single decent spot where what youwere saying was coherent. you do sound like houston though; completely off topic.

fine. here's an argument identical to one you can see on every youtube link you've provided as "support" for what you call arguments: the letter g appears in the bible. wwii happened in the 1900's. therefore he's full of shit.

here's the beauty of this, if you disagree with what i said right there, then you are disagreeing with EVERYTHING that you've posted thus far. if you don't then you admit you're wrong.

"If you read the bible did you know that it was Roman who hung Jesus? Hence America legalizes abortion"
    i think this does a good job of summing up everything you've posted thus far... how am i supposed to respond to that? connect the dots i guess.

if you feel that what you just said is correct though, then i have one thing to say. "did you know that there are donkeys in mexico? hence everything you've posted is false."

yeah, i'll post the same thing again. the difference is that mine doesn't contradict itself.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post

yeah, i'll post the same thing again. the difference is that mine doesn't contradict itself.
    Well at least I know u can't prove it.

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    Well at least I know u can't prove it.
    can*

the word you were looking for was can.

Baned User
    also, 6 days to come up with "oh yeah?"?????