clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the pope the antichrist?

Elite Member

Is the pope the antichrist?

Lets see you debunked this 13 with your intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck02k6d-_nI

internets

Baned User
    original versions of the bible had (i shit you not) jesus christ doing his miracles WITH A WAND!!! you can either believe the whole thing regardless of how rational it may be or you can take it for what it is. you choose the former and regardless of how ignorant it may be, that is your choice.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    original versions of the bible had (i shit you not) jesus christ doing his miracles WITH A WAND!!! you can either believe the whole thing regardless of how rational it may be or you can take it for what it is. you choose the former and regardless of how ignorant it may be, that is your choice.
    Wow miracles with a wand. Does that even matter lol.

Baned User
    it doesn't... the fact that it was omitted in later versions is. nobody goes out of their way to cover up the lack of a mistake. accepting things too fully will bring up quite a few predicaments when you start to contradict yourself (i.e., saying that the bible is flawless contradicts itself simply because the bible has evolved and changed over the years and anything that implies that has the same problem. anything based on those implications also suffers from the same problem). how jesus christ performed his miracles is irrelevant as he did great good, but the fact that the basis for many religions has changed the methods is.

Elite Member
    it doesn't... the fact that it was omitted in later versions is. nobody goes out of their way to cover up the lack of a mistake. accepting things too fully will bring up quite a few predicaments when you start to contradict yourself (i.e., saying that the bible is flawless contradicts itself simply because the bible has evolved and changed over the years and anything that implies that has the same problem. anything based on those implications also suffers from the same problem). how jesus christ performed his miracles is irrelevant as he did great good, but the fact that the basis for many religions has changed the methods is.
    So your saying that its not true becuz the bible has been written too many times. So all of this is just made up right? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    So your saying that its not true becuz the bible has been written too many times. So all of this is just made up right? LOL
    If he wont, then I will

"yes"

Baned User
    Quote Originally Posted by gemiwine View Post
    nope, i would never say "becuz"... EVER. i would say that anything that uses the bible as the entirety of its evidence is made up unless other evidence is provided as the bible contradicts itself. trying to prove that there are 24 hours in a day only by the bible is contradictory and while what you say may not be wrong, the way you got there will be. if you use other means to prove it then good for you.

and very well put sion, lol.

Elite Member
    nope, i would never say "becuz"... EVER. i would say that anything that uses the bible as the entirety of its evidence is made up unless other evidence is provided as the bible contradicts itself. trying to prove that there are 24 hours in a day only by the bible is contradictory and while what you say may not be wrong, the way you got there will be. if you use other means to prove it then good for you.

and very well put sion, lol.
    He didnt use the bible alone. He used history which proved it too. Its hard for me to believe that you believe in God and believe in the bible but you don't believe that the roman catholic church are corrupted and you think these masons, illuminati and Jesuits are such good people and you fail to prove that. If you really believed in God and the bible you would know that this is no joke and the most corrupted people on the face of the earth are the ones that the majority of the world thinks are not. People think Obama going to save the world and help the economy and the pope is going to tag along in the process. What is true 13? You are just like the rest of the majority who can't stand the bible and defends from the government being criticize for its satanic actions throughout history but their the good guys right? There helping making the world a better place by kidnapping children, molesting, sacrificing and not really helping at all. Why don't you prove that these secret societies and occults are good and are more relevant in life than God?

Baned User
    because you can't prove that something that doesn't exist is good. also, he did use the bible alone since any time he "attempted" to use history, he was actually using either irrelevant history that was true, or assumptions based on the bible (or in some spots, lies that weren't actually history). while interesting history, it doesn't actually help his point which is what you fail to understand. you are a sheep willing to believe whatever somebody else tells you as long as "you're not supposed to know." besides, even the people who "agree with him" but did the research are pointing out places where he misquoted the bible. i only say that because this is yet another place where nobody can post a comment without the user's permission and without them sucking up, nobody would know without doing the research themselves that this guy is full of shit. you keep saying that i don't believe in god, think that a bunch of fake organizations are good, and for some reason think that i truly believe that the bible doesn't exist... so for once provide some evidence and stop trolling.

also, are you aware that despite your efforts, you didn't use the correct version of "they're/there/their" once? i'm supposed to believe the words of a guy who can't even fully construct a thought over overwhelming evidence of the truth and ignore all fallacious evidence? if you really believe that this was a good idea then you're clearly delusional and as ffg said, grain of salt for you.