clips4sale
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your other fetishes?

Originally posted by SionDS
    Originally posted by bigben

Would you have sex with your own mother?
    Not now. Honestly I use to think about it a lot when I was younger, like in my early teens, but she just got older and it's not much an issue anymore.

I always had a crush on her growing up because she was so cool and very beautiful when she was younger because she had a pretty face and worked out a lot. I'm 100% convinced a few of my fetishes came from her because she would fart around me all the time, go to the bathroom with the door open, and walk around the house naked all the time. I think all of that made me grow up to be a kinky perv, and be attracted to women that look like her, which really isnt too uncommon if you think about it. On the bright side I treat all women like queens, even if some of them probably don't deserve it.

And before you think this story will have a hot ending (probably disgusting for most of you ) no, nothing ever happened between us.

ok....

Baned User
    i didn't notice it at first but in retrospect my current fiance is actually a lot like my mom, lol. then again she is SO VERY DIFFERENT where it matters.

Originally posted by 1313Jr.1313
    i didn't notice it at first but in retrospect my current fiance is actually a lot like my mom, lol. then again she is SO VERY DIFFERENT where it matters.
    In what ways are they alike?

Mine is like my mom as far as personality, but they look nothing alike. White mom, asian gf. Most white girls I like have a similar look though, pale skin, black hair. There have been recent studies that found most men go for women who look like their mom, not that this means they are into incest at all, thats a pretty minor fetish, but I think it's because you base your standers for women on childhood experiences.

Baned User
    they have the same interests in many ways. they both went into the nursing field and while my mom couldn't handle all of the schooling to become more than an RN (like that's something to be ashamed of), my fiance is planning on going all the way and perhaps becoming a surgical nurse or something. they both are going for that for the gore and seeing the blood and whatnot, lol.

they are different physically. my fiance is mexican while my mom is white, lol. they don't really look all that alike and it's my belief that my fiance is smarter and hasn't and won't do any drugs while my mom went through the pothead phase.

maybe it's just me but physical appearances have never really meant anything. it could be the hottest woman in the world but if she's a total bitch or her personality sucks and i won't even be remotely physically attracted to her.

maybe it's just me but physical appearances have never really meant anything. it could be the hottest woman in the world but if she's a total bitch or her personality sucks and i won't even be remotely physically attracted to her.
    I've known a few females like that. Beautiful on the outside but hideous on the inside.

I cant be attracted to girls I don't like either. That said, I still think looks are important. I hear about guys in their 40s or 50s who either dont get sex from their wives, or only once a month, even though they are in very loving relationships. As good as it is to have a stable marriage and everything, having a good sex life is also a major issue for me, and a good sex life, for me anyway, requires someone I find hot.

Baned User
    it turns out that on average married people have sex three times as much as their nonmarried counterparts on average.

it turns out that on average married people have sex three times as much as their nonmarried counterparts on average.
    I know, I'm just talking about a few cases I've heard of. I chat with some husbands who are in sexless marriages with hot wives and just think if I was ever in that situation my head would explode!

I think sex is better when you are a committed long term relationship. I know some buddies of mine cant understand why I have been with the same girl for so long and want to get married, but I just cant imagine having sex with many different you know less well than a long term gf/fiance/or wife would be better. The longer you are with a woman the more she is willing to explore and reach new limits. You think i could go to a club one night, bring a girl home I hardly know and have her fart in my face, let me take naked pics of her, or let me keep going after the anal sex gets messy? Not very likely.

First of all i want to apologise for my bad English.
    My fetishes:
    -pantypoop
    -jeans fartining, panty farting
    -jeans pissing

Thats it, burping dont turning me on, but i want to, because in my biology class, i sit next to girl who really likes burping, almost all the time we are doing that...
    Once when there was a party at my home, she farted, and thats the one and the first time when i saw a farting girl on live. She was wearing my nba shorts. The next day i didnt stop to smell the shorts :d .

Baned User
    I'm into BBWs, Lesbian Watersports are nice, Giantess.