clips4sale

Thread: Wierd first post width

Wierd first post width

Anyone on firefox finding that for the past few months all the first posts of topics have this weird extra-thin width that squishes the text into a long thin wall?
    Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I tried to post a picture with this but apparently no matter how small I make the screencap its too big to be uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by afangorn View Post
    Anyone on firefox finding that for the past few months all the first posts of topics have this weird extra-thin width that squishes the text into a long thin wall?
    Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong. I tried to post a picture with this but apparently no matter how small I make the screencap its too big to be uploaded
    I noticed that too and I thought it was that right sidebar thing being not extended and I thought people were like pasting posts from different forum format or something

It is annoying in a way when I read large posts... I'm sure Gassy is aware of this hopefully

Also there are a few things on forums like certain fonts overlapping colors and buttons and such its probably a theme customization as well