clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you sniffed while they were in the toilet?

Have you sniffed while they were in the toilet?

I hear the gas stays in there longer so you would sniff her farts longer So I was wondering, have you seen your girlfriend or wife blasting away in the toilet, and you put your head near the toilet and sniffed while they farted?

...I don't see anything funny about but anyways, I've never done this before and was wondering if you guys did it. I think Naughty Holly did this in one of her clips where her slave was sniffing her farts while she was on the toilet. Have you guys done this?

Baned User
    lol

every week the posts get weirder

Wow, is no one gonna actually answer my question, but instead say "lol" or "this is weird"? What's with all the rude people lately? I just asked a question. I know some people like women to fart in the toilet and was wondering if you guys did that with your girl.

Omg fartsucker, where did you get that picture?!?!!! Is that ass even real?

armpitsucker
    You know you're out of touch with reality when you're laughing at a fart fetish on a FART FETISH FORUM. I mean damn...

Gimper, I'm a virgin, but I would definitely want to do that when I get a girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by armpitsucker View Post
    You know you're out of touch with reality when you're laughing at a fart fetish on a FART FETISH FORUM. I mean damn...

Gimper, I'm a virgin, but I would definitely want to do that when I get a girlfriend.
    Thank God, someone actually responds and stays on topic. Thank you. And you had a good point about them laughing at it. I too am a virgin, but I would love to try that someday.

Is it not a coincidence that the only two people that are taking this thread seriously are virgins?