Quote Originally Posted by lemmy View Post
Send flowers to her home and say in a card that you have never felt so bad about hurting someone you cared for so much and that you really miss your friendship with her and that that means the world to you....

Try that man, when someone is mature enough to see others have taken responsibility for their actions and truly are sorry they tend to show their forgiving side and give you only one more chance. But after that....don't bring it up for another 6 months at least, so that she doesn't feel that that is a factor on why you actually wanted her friendship back. Let her bring it up far down the road or she might even bring it up sooner. But try to leave it alone because you're not 100% sure how much of that could cause another friendship breakup.

Another thing...don't make it a sexual thing....make it more of a funny/curiosity thing.....less chance of it backfiring. I've gotten fully facefarted by about 6 girls now and it all came about through fun and joking around and being outgoing....

Good luck.
Quote Originally Posted by neroangelus View Post
go ask her over!

I'm sorry, but lol to both of these... So lemmy, i've never even hung out with her alone, and when she quit talking to me the first time, I was the most apologetic guy ever so i think she knows I want this friendship, it's just that I'm not entirely sure if she does lol. And I never went straight out and told her I have this fetish, it all started when she texted me saying "I just farted. The End." And I was like "lol girls don't fart", then she said, "I do it around my bf all the time," so i said something along the lines of, "well i don't believe you, if you have guts, then you'd show me in person, cuz I've been told that girls never fart." Yeahh that is a little aggressive, but at the same time, I wasn't like "omg I need you to fart on me so I can jizz to it..."

Andd thanks for the luck, the way things are going for me and this fetish now, I'm going to need it, still waiting for that first experience.