clips4sale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Your Fetish Have Specifics?

Quote Originally Posted by girlfartsrhot View Post
    I agree 100% with everything right here lol except the toilet/ scat connection, I don't mind that too much, but everything else is spot on.
    Glad to see someone else can relate to it.

I love it when a girl can rip them like a horse. Kind of like Simone's super heroine clip. I have no attraction to animals but I've had fantasies about me and a girl making out while a horse rips some loud ones right in front of us.

DREAM GIRL: Tall Blond Athletic girl who rarely wears makeup. Has a huge bubble butt that drops earthquake farts. Farts infront of all her friends and family. Gets bloated easily and lets me rub her big gassy tummy. Scat isn't my thing, but I'd love for her to shit on me if I really love her. Oh and BIG SEXY FEET.

wow. the quality standards of the fart fetishist. i'd imagine the farter just has to be female - from birth. it helps to have a nice ass. and the anus can't look like its been abused by 12 dicks a day simultaneously for the past several years. I mean nothing malformed. after that its the standard regulation for all significant others. At least relatively attractive looks and character.

Naked farts really turn me on..esp. if she has a big ass and a pretty asshole to go along with it. i.e. Kinky Kristy, Jasmine Ryder, the French girl Sarah, and the list goes on. I also like thong farts, pantie farts and tight jean farts but I prefer naked farts the most.

Elite Member
    For myself, I like the bare-butt farts. I either have my woman stand up and fart so it makes a loud sound and vibration in my face. I also like for my woman to lay on her belly so I can put my nose right to her asshole and sniff it right out. Both cases I have to have my nose near her asshole so I can get the full aroma of the fart. Oh yeah when she's in the laying-down position I like fart sound to be light and delicate or silent....

Keep On Sniffin'

Active Member 04042017
    Quote Originally Posted by lols456 View Post
    Just a quick question, for anyone who finds where the person doesn't enjoy farts is better than when they do. Why is that?
    Personally, I don't like it as much when girls pretend to like farts. When they say it stinks, or wave their hand or something, It's an immediate turn on for me. Also, I don't really mind, but clothes can be better than naked farts for me, if the girl's really hot, like Ana Didovic, Victoria from JA, NaughtySarah, or Allison Pierce. Topless, definitely helps for me, if they have a nice rack. Since I'm into scat, Seeing their butthole or seeing them fart on people, or wet "goo" come out of their ass isn't really a problem for me. Domination, or men in the movies, on the other hand usually ruins it for me

I'm not into being dominated or humiliated by the girl. I'd just want her to fart on me and we both have a good time with it. Her blowing farts in my face, seeing her smile and laugh, showing she's enjoying it, while I sniff her farts out of her butt, and I have a big grin on my face afterward.

i'm with ffantasy1 completely, i dont watch toilet fart vids, it never turned me on not once, but i also like skirt, dress farts as well, especially when the fart is bassy,bubbly, and wet/shitty. I'm also picky about what fart videos i download as well, most of the vids i have are mostly clothed farting or scat....

Gimper also reminded me of what i hate, domination or humiliation, just no

so brazil fart girls / mfx are out of the question

i'll stick with GGG and others for now
    Last edited by Kasengon; 26th June 2010 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by martin_f66 View Post
    wow so many different views.

for me it has to be "candid" farting. Basically scenes where I can imagine girls in everyday situations farting. That is why the foul chicks are the best. Their videos often look like they are just hanging out together, and they are just fun girls who know each other well and are open with their farting.

It is all about intamcy and imagining me knowing the girl well enough that they are comfortable farting in their every day life around you. As one post mentioned girls having fun with their farts and laughing is also a turn on.

Therefore the domination clips do absolutely nothing for me, when I watch them all I think of is an actress acting out a farting scene for some cash. When I watch the foul chicks I imagine those girls behave that way anyway and imagine being around them and it is a turn on.

An added turn on is the girl farting with another person in the scene, the fact that they are not shy about farting in front of someone. A scene where there is just one girl is no quite as much as a turn on, as I seem them potentially as only farters in private.

So yes I am obviously quite fussy and have my specifics!
    I also prefer candid clips to the contrived domination clips. I also like for the girl or for someone else in the video to comment on or react to the smell. Farts that are loud but not smelly don't really turn me on.