clips4sale
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Your Fetish Have Specifics?

farting in jeans,especially with full of food bellies

Being a furry somewhat and owning fursuits, which is basically a mascot that looks alittle more sexier than what you see out on the sports teams (example http://www.flickr.com/photos/silverw...n/photostream/ ).. I've had a girl put a few costumes on for me, and I find it sexy when she farts through that onto my face. Becaue for one, you have the fur there to kinda filter most of the stink away to where it just smells nice and musky. Two, you have a furry characters to cuddle your face into while she's pushing for relieval. And three, it's just plain sexy to have a girl who can fart nice and thunderously loud through a furry costume to where you can feel the air hit you in the face... and then just pressing your face against the stinky fur. It's almost like heaven.

Mine was always very specific, since the fetish came about as a result of a specific incident. Back when I was a teenager, a group of us were sharing a hostel room - there was nothing going on but there were girls and guys in the group, separate bunk beds. Anyway, one of the girls (who I would have found quite cute, so that didn't hurt!) was getting up in the morning when it seemed like everyone was asleep - I was half awake but it looked like I was asleep too across the room. Anyway this girl chose to give her friend a wake up call - she pulled down her pants, put her ass right up to her friends face, and whispered at her to wake her up - and as soon as the friend woke, that was the cue for a seriously raunchy blast of morning gas into her face right there.

I was always into the A rather than the T on women before that, but this just opened up a whole new world for me.

Since then, I've been all about girls doing nasty toilet things to each other - not out of being sexual, but out of being bitchy and cruel for the sake of it. Laxatives, peeing into water balloons and of course farting into faces are all just some of the things that I fantasise about girls doing to each other. Crucial in this though is that it's never about the girl doing it to be sexy, and neither does the recipient enjoy it. Plus there's never a guy involved. Occasionally my mind drifts into a situation where the girls are "competing" to win me, but that's the full extent of the male involvement.

It's actually a hard enough thing to get content on. The Brazilian stuff is a bit violent rather than just mean, 90% of the facefarting stuff out there is girl on guy, and when it is girl on girl, the recipient ends up enjoying it too much. Renee was by far the best at it and I got a few custom videos made from her back when I was in a better paying job than I am now, but the standard of supporting cast with her was rarely any good. Likewise Tyeler from PFTP.com was great at the acting, but they were just so lazy with the fart noises that it spoiled it. In fairness, I'm not unrealistic enough to expect women to come up with all natural farts on cue, but please try to make them sound believable! Also, any of my scripts always involved asking the women to talk about a few situations of their own - but they were so painfully unimaginative that I gave up on the whole thing.

If anyone knows of any content out there that might have escaped my attention, I'd be delighted to hear about it!

I hate when they pull open their ass cheeks, or stick their ass in the air.. that tends to take away from the more natural sound that's made from closed ass-cheeks. Yep, that is most of them out there.