clips4sale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Your Fetish Have Specifics?

Does Your Fetish Have Specifics?

What I mean by that is, are you specifically turned on by certain situations or certain clothing the girl has to wear, etc?

I realized today that a majority of the clips here do not turn me on, despite what some may think based on the story I wrote recently. I really don't get turned on at all by naked chicks farting, or having a view of their pussy as they fart. Neither do girls farting in bikinis turn me on. The only rare occasions include being bloated from eating.I'm horribly picky when it comes to finding a video that really turns me on. To me, the girl has to wear clothes, tight clothes, or clothes that just barely reveal things. However, topless passes for me. And then the farts too can't be simple whistles and toots; a girl who can fart like a man turns me on more.

What about everyone else?

I have the same specifics you do naked farting is almost a turn off to me also women who can fart like a horse is the best. I don't know why but those are my specifics also.

Nah I don't have specifics. Just a woman farting or even talking about farting is a turn on to me. It doesn't matter what position or what they wear, although I am more turned on when they fart in jeans or naked than if they fart in a thong or panties. I love to see them wear tight jeans while they fart and I love it when they're naked, so I can see her asshole pucker.

Nice thread idea, Silmaril. I was actually thinking of making a thread like this, myself.

There are a few things in this fetish that really don't turn me on. Nude farts don't really do much for me and I even get turned off when the camera zooms in on the anus as it happens. Sure, it's a way to prove it's a real fart, but it's still not exactly something I like seeing. BBWs farting also kind of grosses me out. I also can't stand watching videos of girls farting on a toilet since that just reminds me too much of scat, which is one of my turn offs. Seeing girls fart in people's mouth is gross to me as well. I also don't really like it when girls fart on food or fart while they eat. Nothing against people into any of the stuff I listed, but that kind of stuff just isn't for me.

As far as things that turn me on are concerned, while I prefer clothed farts, I definitely like farts in jeans the best (I'm not too picky about that, though). Of course, like others have already said, it's also great when girls let out huge farts that no one without this fetish would expect from a girl. Loud, long, and bassy farts are the best. I can still sort of appreciate the more average sounding ones, but the more unladylike it sounds the more I like it. I also like it when girls just talk about farting.

Something else I like is when girls smile, laugh, joke, and so on with their farts. For example, the Foul Chicks are actually some of my favorite girls to watch simply because they seem to have a lot of fun with their farts. It's kind of hard to explain, but I guess it has something to do with how I still think girls' farts can be kind of funny as well as a turn on or because I like girls with a sense of humor and aren't stuck up about farts, because she knows how much I like it, and/or because I like knowing the girl is at least getting something positive out of it (gastrointestinal relief as well as a laugh), but just something about seeing a girl having fun with it is cute to me. Sure, too much laughter can be annoying, but I have only seen one or two videos in which a girl laughed too much for me.

That said, my fantasies and such with this fetish in general actually tend to be more playful/romantic than completely sexual and most of my fantasies are generally stuff like cuddling with a gassy girl or just having a girl feel comfortable enough near me to just loudly rip a fart whenever she has to without feeling embarrassed and being playful about it.
    Last edited by ffantasy1; 22nd June 2010 at 06:54 AM.

Im with you sim.. Im not a fan of the naked bareass farting. For me it also has to be domination, i love a lot of the holly berlin clips but the ones where they fart on each other and "like it" not a fan of. Some clips don't have a lot of talking either which doesnt quite do it for me

haha i'm the exact opposite, i love seeing a girls asshole when she farts, non naked farts aren't really as much of a turn on for me, unless its tight spandex.

i also prefer face farts and farting on dicks but not the humiliation aspect of it. it's strange, my fetish started with anal creampies and cum farting.

wow so many different views.

for me it has to be "candid" farting. Basically scenes where I can imagine girls in everyday situations farting. That is why the foul chicks are the best. Their videos often look like they are just hanging out together, and they are just fun girls who know each other well and are open with their farting.

It is all about intamcy and imagining me knowing the girl well enough that they are comfortable farting in their every day life around you. As one post mentioned girls having fun with their farts and laughing is also a turn on.

Therefore the domination clips do absolutely nothing for me, when I watch them all I think of is an actress acting out a farting scene for some cash. When I watch the foul chicks I imagine those girls behave that way anyway and imagine being around them and it is a turn on.

An added turn on is the girl farting with another person in the scene, the fact that they are not shy about farting in front of someone. A scene where there is just one girl is no quite as much as a turn on, as I seem them potentially as only farters in private.

So yes I am obviously quite fussy and have my specifics!

neroangelus
    mostly girl on girl, i love big girl on smaller girl.
    its jsut sexier to see the size change.
    I am a big fan of seeing farts animated from gals, when it cartoons its sometimes really enjoyable.

Just a quick question, for anyone who finds where the person doesn't enjoy farts is better than when they do. Why is that?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ffantasy1 View Post
    Nice thread idea, Silmaril. I was actually thinking of making a thread like this, myself.

There are a few things in this fetish that really don't turn me on. Nude farts don't really do much for me and I even get turned off when the camera zooms in on the anus as it happens. Sure, it's a way to prove it's a real fart, but it's still not exactly something I like seeing. BBWs farting also kind of grosses me out. I also can't stand watching videos of girls farting on a toilet since that just reminds me too much of scat, which is one of my turn offs. Seeing girls fart in people's mouth is gross to me as well. I also don't really like it when girls fart on food or fart while they eat. Nothing against people into any of the stuff I listed, but that kind of stuff just isn't for me.

As far as things that turn me on are concerned, while I prefer clothed farts, I definitely like farts in jeans the best (I'm not too picky about that, though). Of course, like others have already said, it's also great when girls let out huge farts that no one without this fetish would expect from a girl. Loud, long, and bassy farts are the best. I can still sort of appreciate the more average sounding ones, but the more unladylike it sounds the more I like it. I also like it when girls just talk about farting.

Something else I like is when girls smile, laugh, joke, and so on with their farts. For example, the Foul Chicks are actually some of my favorite girls to watch simply because they seem to have a lot of fun with their farts. It's kind of hard to explain, but I guess it has something to do with how I still think girls' farts can be kind of funny as well as a turn on or because I like girls with a sense of humor and aren't stuck up about farts, because she knows how much I like it, and/or because I like knowing the girl is at least getting something positive out of it (gastrointestinal relief as well as a laugh), but just something about seeing a girl having fun with it is cute to me. Sure, too much laughter can be annoying, but I have only seen one or two videos in which a girl laughed too much for me.

That said, my fantasies and such with this fetish in general actually tend to be more playful/romantic than completely sexual and most of my fantasies are generally stuff like cuddling with a gassy girl or just having a girl feel comfortable enough near me to just loudly rip a fart whenever she has to without feeling embarrassed and being playful about it.
    I agree 100% with everything right here lol except the toilet/ scat connection, I don't mind that too much, but everything else is spot on.