clips4sale
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How old were you?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexxx View Post
    Guess I was about 14, I didn't realize I was into it until i saw a clip of a girl farting and at the time it just turned me on. I'd loved it ever since.

BTW, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but technically you are too young to be on this forum. It's against the rules here. If Gassy let you stay here knowing your age...she could get in trouble. Sometimes there's stuff you just shouldn't post (like your age if your not 18 >_<).
    Just think of it this way, I don't see any reason for me to be 18, I am a fellow fetishest and dang I wish i had the experiences some of you had. I want my first experience so badlyy!

I was about 11 when it happened. I remember watching fart scenes with girls in movies, and I guess it just sorta triggered it. I started looking up clips when I was 13 and got hooked ever since. 7 years later, I'm still doing it and it's still going strong.

I started my fetish pretty young when I was in primary school i know i had it, because my best friend was a girl and she would always fart around me and i would often ask her to do it in my face even though i never knew why. I've been pretty lucky because i've always known girls who farted weather it was my sisters friends or just girls i knew at school, but it all took abit of manipulating on my part tho to get them doing anything. Now i'm in the process of getting my new girl into farting too.

When i was 12-years old schoolboy, 12-years old schoolgirl Ira farted in class room and i enjoy her gas. Other girl Alice 15-years old farted special for me in the class room very loud, she was very funny girl. When i was 20-years old i have sex with 23, 25-years old girls, they liked to fart for me.
    Now i farted by very gassy mistresses Anfisa and Larisa, 45 and 35-years old. They always farting.