clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How old were you?

Elite Member
    Man a lot of you guys were younger than me and I thought I found out at a young age lol. I'm still waiting for that first experience, I have a friend who said she'll fart for me when we chill but for some reason we haven't talked in forever, I think she hates me now lol.

Like I said in other threads, I've basically liked farts as long as I can remember. I didn't realize it was a turn on until somewhere between 12 and 14 though.

When I was 18, I knew I always liked farts and farting in general, but one day I my friend said you could see fart videos on Youtube. I looked at some and that's when I realized it. It was very devastating at first and I thought I was one sick fuck, but I've come to deal with it. It seems to be more common and normal than I would have ever figured!
    Guess what? I'm a girl! Chicks can have fart fetishes too.

Probably when I was like 10, I had fantasies about girls farting, but I am not sure it was as much as a fetish as it is an interest. It wasn't until I was 13-14, when I started searching "fart" on google, that it had developed into a full fetish. Not too long ago now that I think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by girlfartsrhot View Post
    When you found out you had this fetish?

I think I was 14, so I've had this fetish for 2 years, but idk what sparked it, but I have yet to have an experience of my own.

And if 16 is too young for this forum in any of your opinions, just think of it this way, I'll be older someday and still have this fetish, I promise you lol. I just really want to experience it firsthand, and started this thread just to see how old you guys were when you noticed you had this fetish.

Thanks!
    Guess I was about 14, I didn't realize I was into it until i saw a clip of a girl farting and at the time it just turned me on. I'd loved it ever since.

BTW, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but technically you are too young to be on this forum. It's against the rules here. If Gassy let you stay here knowing your age...she could get in trouble. Sometimes there's stuff you just shouldn't post (like your age if your not 18 >_<).

Baned User
    i'm pretty sure as long as he's of legal age in his own country then it's fine.

15 or so, saw anal creampie / cumfarting videos on the internet and my fetish evolved from there

Quote Originally Posted by burgers View Post
    I was 8 an my sisters friend who was 12 kept farting on me it was ace, I felt so horny by it but pretended I hated it and this made her do it more because she thought it was funny she was annoying when I secretly loved it. Anyway thats how my fetish started.
    She eventually sussed me out and stopped farting on me lol
    For me the same, and she still farts a lot.

Elite Member