clips4sale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How old were you?

Elite Member

How old were you?

When you found out you had this fetish?

I think I was 14, so I've had this fetish for 2 years, but idk what sparked it, but I have yet to have an experience of my own.

And if 16 is too young for this forum in any of your opinions, just think of it this way, I'll be older someday and still have this fetish, I promise you lol. I just really want to experience it firsthand, and started this thread just to see how old you guys were when you noticed you had this fetish.

Thanks!

I found out that I liked girls farting when I was 7, but the full ledged fetish didn't start for me until I was atleast 11 when I discovered the internet.

I was 8 an my sisters friend who was 12 kept farting on me it was ace, I felt so horny by it but pretended I hated it and this made her do it more because she thought it was funny she was annoying when I secretly loved it. Anyway thats how my fetish started.
    She eventually sussed me out and stopped farting on me lol

i was like 9ish at the time when my grandma took me into a womens public restroom and some lady walked in and she started farting up a storm and then thats when i realized i liked girls farting haha!

I was about 12. Had it for 6 years.