clips4sale
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A fart story I made

Baned User
    great story... just great.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313Jr.1313 View Post
    great story... just great.
    Thanks. Btw Ive read a story by you before and it was great. You're a good writer

Baned User
    thanks and same to you, lol.

awesome story!

Thanks guys, I'm still working on the next chapter

NOTE: sorry if this part feels weak to you. I have to admit that I rushed a little.

PART 7

Later on in the morning it was time to head to Miss Adrians class. She reviewe a couple of boring topics and whatnot. Around the middle of class she assigned a worksheet that was due at the end of class. The weird thing was that the entire time I was working on my assignment. She went to help kids in front of me and she would just stick her huge ass right infront of my face. I couldn't stop staring everytime she did it. It
    Was just too great of a sight.*
    But that was only the beginning of the strange behaviour of Miss Adrian. Later on in the period she sat beside me and started to help me with my work. She went through the stuff like normal. While she was talking. An extremely potent awful smell reaches my nostrils. She turned to me and smiled. "Oh god, that is the worst SBD I've ever conceived!" Miss Adrian said.
    At this point I was madly sniffing the air around me, letting the cheesy aroma fill my lungs. In my pure ecstasy of farts I did not notice how vigorously I was smelling. When I came back to reality, I saw Miss Adrian looking at me devilishly. She started to speak very quietly. "Woah, you liked the smell of that didn't you?"*
    She was looking at my crotch. My hard on was poking on my shorts and was in clear view.*
    I decide to just admit it.
    "yes... I do." was all I could say.

"Hmm... Well you should come to my class after school to see what I have in store for you." She winked with a smile.*
    "Now try to keep youself under control in my class." She said, as she slightly rubbed my erection sneakily. No one in the class was the wiser. As she got up she let go a small fart that smelled delicous.

For the next hours of school I could not pay attention. I was too busy fantasizing about what was going to happen after school. Than the bell rang. My heart started to thump. Never had I been so excited and anxious my whole life. I worked my way to Miss Adrians class as fast as I could. When I opened the door, the rank odor that was reminicent of last Friday had poured into my nostrils.
    I closed the door as I inhaled madly.*

"Sit down." Miss Adrian said, who was standing in the middle of the classroom.

I sat at a nearby desk.

"Dont you love the awful smell? I ate so much gassy food at lunch you cannot even begin to fathom it." She said whilst rubbing her stomach.

"I ha..." Miss Adrians voice trailed off as an explosion erupted out of her butt. BRRRRROOOOMMMPPPTT. The smell totally created a new aroma around the room. It was now much beefier and cheesier. "Oh my, I just can't seem to control myself! As I was saying. I had known about your little fantasy on Friday. I saw you sniffing every fart I made like a mad dog." Miss Adrian said.

I was in awe.

"I just decided to wait for the right time to give you a nice treat." She said with a smile.**

She than preceded to sit on my lap. The feeling of her round buttcheeks on my lap made me extremely hard. My penis poked right at Miss Adrians big butt.

"Wow, you sure sprung up real fast!" She said.*

She started to rub her ass all over my hard on. Suddenly out of the blue.
    PRRTTTAAAAAAPPPTT!!!
    A gassy fart exploded onto my penis, making it stimulated even more.
    "Hows that, are you liking it??" She asked

"Oh yes, it's amazing." I replied ecstaticly.

BRROOOOOMMMMTT!!!! Another huge.. PPPRRRRAAAAPPTT!!! Right after the last fart another giant one landed right into my lap. It felt so amazing.*

Than Miss Adrian got off my lap and walked to her chair. She sat on it and started to explode right away. Continous bursts of the most foul rank odour kept on coming out one after the other. Followed by sighs of relief. The farts were enormous, they rattled the chair like never before and I felt each rumble. The rooms air was getting denser, warmer, and stinkier. She continued to unleash explosive barrages for five minutes. Letting me watch and sniff it all.

"Oh my god after all that I still feel a lot of gas bubbling inside me." Miss Adrian said devilishly.
    "Now come sniff the chair."

I happily did so. The smell was extremely awful and I could feel my nose wriggle at the smell. But I loved all of it.

"Turn your head around." Miss Adrian said.

I turned over and was greeted with the sight of Miss Adrians big ass with panties on. It seemed like they were supposed to cover more space than they did, but her ass had swallowed up the majority of the underwear, making it look like a thong. She than sat on my face with full force. The smell of her ass was ten times more volatile than the chair. It was made of an indescribable mixture of rank aromas that I could not begin to understand. It smelled so bad, I sniffed as much as I could. Who knows how filled my lungs were with farts.*
    PRRTTTTRTTTTTTOROROOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMPPTTTTTT!!!! A GIGANTIC fart exploded onto my face. I was immediately greeted with a potent smell of rotten eggs beans and cheese. The fact that the only thing between the full force of Miss Adrian was the panties she was wearing. Miss Adrian continued to release explosions onto my face. Each stinkier and longer than the last. They were all extremely loud and were the bubbliest sloppiest bassiest farts anyone was ever capable of. She unloaded every three seconds. After about eight minutes of getting nuked by gas, I was starting to feel whoozy. I didn't want to fall asleep!
    "Oh no, Im not done. I know you want the whole thing!" Miss Adrian said while pulling my stinky face off of her panty clad ass. I than sat on a chair and she walked up to me and sat on my lap facing me. She smiled and started to kiss my neck and rub her big ass on my dick. BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPTTT!!!!
    BRRROOOOMMMPPPPPTTT !!!!
    PRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPTTT!!!!
    PRRRRROOOOOOOPPPPTT!!!!

Miss Adrian let go of my neck and just strained as she started releasing huge barrages each bigger than the last on my dick. I could feel the vibrations leading me closer to an ultimate climax.

"This is the grand finale!" She said excitedly.

Her grip on my shoulders tightened, her face strained. Her ass surrounded my dick. The biggest most extreme fart came out of miss Adrian, and it was not over. The bassy rumble made my penis tingle even more and I could feel myself about to explode around the inside of Miss Adrians buttcheeks.*
    "OOOOOHHHH GOD!" Miss Adrian said, almost as if she couldn't control this last blast.
    Around forty second mark of the blast I climaxed from the vibrations
    Of the explosion. My cum shot all over Miss Adrians ass which glazed it.

"Thank you for that.." was all I could say.

"Your welcome, Ive always wondered if *I could make a man cum with the vibrations of my farts."She said.

With that, we got dressed. The room still smelt foul as ever.*

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. I'll have you know that I love exploding all over you as well." Miss Adrian told me

"I absolutely loved every last minute of it. I had a feeling you did too."I said

"Any time you want some stress relieving time just come here after school." She said with a wink.

I said my goodbyes and left. As I was walking away I heard and felt a huge rumble come from Miss Adrians class. Followed by another and another. As I walked away the rumbles got fainter.*
    Until they stopped.
    The only thought I could think of was when I could get "tutored by miss Adrian again.

THE END

this is the best!

Baned User
    simply amazing...

Thanks guys. Now that this story is done Im going to make a new one. But I need to think of a good idea. Thanks for reading and I hope you'll like my next one too.

i would love a celebrity fart story or a story about a bet between friends ....involving great face fart obv.