clips4sale
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A fart story I made

your doing great keep up the awsome work....

An update will be hapenning soon

I added a new part

please do bend over face farts on a short skirt in the next part. anyway good job pal

If her farts are so humongous you can have some scenes where the wind from her massive farts blows things over, like the hair of the students on the front row or her skirt or some homework on the desk.

New part soon

PART 5

I walked into the classroom greeted by the faimiliar stench on Friday morning. The room was warm and the air was potent. Miss Adrian was nowhere to be found, so I started sniff the chair. The odor from the chair was extremely foul and of course very strong. If only I could smell from the source...

"Why are you smelling my chair?" Miss Adrian said at the doorway.

I quickly got up and thought of an excuse.
    "Uhh... My pencil fell and I picked it up."

"I don't believe that for one second. I saw your face dug deep in that chair and I heard you sniffing it!" Miss Adrian said, in astonishment.

I was at loss for words.

"You.. Like the smell of my farts?" She asked, rather puzzled.

The jig was up, I had to confess.
    "Yes. I do."

"Come here." Miss Adrian said in a commanding voice.

I walked towards her.
    "Now kneel down."*

"What, why?" I was confused

"You'll find out soon enough."

So I was now on my knees before her. Her crotch was right in my face. But not for long. She turned around and I was faced to her big round ass. Even about two or three inches away I could smell the rank aroma Miss Adrians ass gave. Before I could react, Miss Adrian grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into the deep clefts of her big buttcheeks.*
    "So you like my farts and my ass? You love the stinky awful smell? Here, let me give you a special surprise." Miss Adrian said, angrily.

The distinct fumes coming out of Miss Adrians ass were a smell to behold. She had not even farted but it smelled like nobodies business. While I was busy inhaling as much as my fart filled lungs could take, an eruption of gas flew onto my face, blowing my hair back. The awful stench was delicious. Soon after, BRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPTTT!!! The burst of gas made my face ripple. It smelled even worse than the last.

"Oh, here comes a big one! Just for you, I want you to smell all of it." Miss Adrian said while pushing my face in her ass deeper.
    FFFFRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTBRRRRRA AAAPPPPTTT!!!!!! The smell of the fart immediately hit me like a fifteen ton wall of shit. It reeked of inexplicable smell, but was to me, the most delicious thing my nostrils had ever inhaled. The fart kept on going, and going, and going for about 15 seconds. All this time I was inhaling. The fart continued to go on, and didn't seem like it was going to stop. I felt myself become a little whoozy, the fart continued. By now it had to be about thirty seconds and everything seemed to get lighter. At around forty seconds I blacked out. Who knows how long that fart lasted.

I woke up in my bed. My alarm was blazing. I checked the calendar. It was Monday morning. It was all a dream.

Very nice and hot story. Poor guy, it was a dream. But it was still well written and hot. Hope to see more.

Thanks. I'm working on the next chapter. Hopefully be up soon. Guys please tell me what you think so far.

PART 6

I got up feeling dissapointed. It just felt so real. But it wasn't. I knew that would never happen. I ran through my daily morning routine and set off to school early. Maybe, Miss Adrian ate something bad for breakfast again? I wouldn't know unless I tried to find out. I arrived about thirty minutes early. My first class was actually not with Miss Adrian but I decided to go there anyways.*

I knocked on the door.
    "Come in." Miss Adrian said, happily.
    I opened the door and stepped in. Sadly, the room smelt fresh and untainted.
    Of course, I wasn't going to be obvious about my obsession with he farts so I came up with an excuse to why I came to her class.*
    "We have the test in a week and I really need to prepare better. Do you know what parts of the textbook I should study specifically?"
    I said, rather convincingly.

"Of course! I'm so glad to see you engaged in your work! Come here so I can show you." She motioned for me to come by her desk.

She showed me several parts of the text I should study.*
    It felt like this wasn't going anywhere I wanted it to so I decided to rush the conversation a little bit.
    "Haha, I still can't believe how bad it smelled here last Friday." I joked, awkwardly.

"Me neither!" She replied, "I don't remember ever farting that bad before! But it kind of felt awesome for some reason. Empowering, even" Miss Adrian said. "Oh look at me, talking to you about my farting habits."

"Oh, it's fine Miss Adrian. I think there's nothing awkward about this."
    I said casually.

"Well thank you for being so understanding. I know it's probably weird for your teacher to talk about farts."*

"Haha, oh well. All is said and done." I replied lamely.

"Speaking of farts.." Miss Adrian said

Pprrrpt
    A small fart escaped out of Miss Adrians big butt. It was nothing like the giant blasts I knew she was capable of. It was small and wimpy and was weak in the smell department.

I laughed and we continued to work on the textbook.

"I forgot, I need to copy some papers for today's class! I need some help, can you offer a hand?" Miss Adrian said, in a familiar friendly tone.

"Of course! Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." I said

"Ok follow me to the copier room."

We arrived at the copier room which was a small room with three heavy duty printers.

"Hmm.. The power seems to be off. Oh it's unplugged. Can you just reach around the back and plug it in."
    I did as she said. While I fumbled with the connections, Miss Adrian started to load the printer with paper. As she did, she bent over, sticking her big butt right in front of my face. I was so distracted by the site that I was shoving the plug on the wall and nowhere near the outlet. I was about two inches from her face. Than it was my lucky day.*

"ugh I hate printers." she said, while struggling with the printer. As she moved to get a better position. She bent more and her big ass landed right on my face. It was the single best thing that ever hapenned to me on a monday morning. It was only for a moment until she moved away but for me it felt like an hour. I could feel her round ass squish against my face, and I could smell the faint aroma of the wimpy fart she had emitted. When she pulled back she said "Oh gosh, Im sorry about that! I didn't realize you were right there!"

"that's fine." I replied.

She didn't say anything back, but she did give some feedback.
    Prraaptt
    Another fart came out of Miss Adrians *butt. To my delight, it was slightly beefier than the last fart. And was overall stronger. But still nothing to behold. Even though it was a small fart. Combined with the feel of Miss Adrians ass, it gave me an extreme har on. After waiting for the copies to finish we were done. As we left the room, both of us tried to leave at the same time. Since we were so close, I felt Miss Adrians ass rub against my hard on as she passed. she looked back kind of surprised. it scared me, but she didn't say anything. After that it was time to start classes. So I said goodbye and she did too. But she sounded a little off. Did she feel my hard on? Does she know I like her farts?!